BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules > Suggestions

Closed Thread
Old 07-11-2010, 10:56 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

same. : )
Old 07-11-2010, 11:26 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Each of us has our own opinion. I have learned to deal with such things that annoy me. I, myself have seen a lot of posts about "don't do this" or "we should be acting this certain way." Now, this is obviously a different subject then polls, but it gets aggravating for all of us once in a while. As the famous quote says, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him it drink." We can tell everyone and anyone do not do a certain thing, but what the person wishes is what ends up being. I never ever go on polls anymore. Sometimes I use to and I liked a few. Someone asked "are you a night owl or a early bird." Questions and polls like those are unique and fun to answer, but such as polls about avvies and siggies, a different person is posting for a different opinion. They usually have it on the title so might as well skip over it if you don't like it. None of us can stop a person from posting a poll because it is there wish to post one. I agree with you and everyone here. Some polls are humorous and fun to answer and there are numerous that I wish that person had not posted. Clutter or no clutter, it is up to the administrators and moderators as to what they wish to do with these types of repeated polls. (:

Valentine, don't feel everyone is going against you. You, me and everyone else has their own opinions and no, you are not being offensive. I understand what you are trying to say and as well as what other people are trying to say. Interpretations have always been different for everyone so while you think it is clutter, others thing it is funny and worth it. (:

AJCool
Old 07-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline

I disagree with this.

I love those kind of polls, it makes it more fun.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT