BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 07-01-2010, 10:32 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline
Default July 2nd Brings Scattergories to the DCT!

Let's Play:
Scattergories!
The DCT
for
July 2nd, 2010!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I was inspired to do this by Pandyma618, former mod/admin. She created one of these last year, and I will be abiding by her guidlines.

Oh, and you don't HAVE to play, and when you're not playing, you can still treat this like your regular old daily chat thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your answers must start with the posted letter.

One answer per item on the list, 12 total answers per list.

Try to be random and bizarre with your answers - the object is to have different answers than anyone else

Please spolier your answers. To do that, when you reply, 'go advanced', type your answers, then highlight them all and click the spoiler button in the upper right corner.

Please do not cheat and look at anyone else's answers until AFTER you have posted yours. This is supposed to be fun, and cheating will ruin the fun for everyone.

Each round lasts 45 minutes after the hour. This allows the game to be ended, calculated, winner chosen, and next letter chosen.

If you win, you will be asked to give a letter. That letter will be used to start the VERY next round. If you don't see you won, we'll pick for you, sorry.

Letters that CAN'T be used: Z, Y, X, W, U, and Q

Thanks guys!

These next spoilers are the categories for the rest of the day. PLEASE do not be a nosy nell and look in them UNTIl the listed time. StarrBalletBear is helping me with these. She is allowed to post winners throughout the day, and update the list. Please NO one else try to calculate the winners, it will just end in a fight.

(Starr, you can still play, I'll calculate yours.)

Round 1: <Letter: B><winner: GAELEN>

Spoiler: show

1. Common DCT Talk
2. Forum Rules
3. Random Things on BI
4. BI Members
5. Things on BABV
6. Things around the house
7. Vacation around the globe
8. Foreign Food(say what country you are from, then post one from somewhere else, i.e, I'm from the US, the letter is T and I pick Tetrazini Noodles from Italy)
9. Ice Cream Flavor
10. Girl's Name
11. Pet Name
12. Household Appliances

Round 2: <Letter: T><winner: BLAZETAURUS>

1. Things Found In Home Depot
2. Things Associated With Disney
3. Things associated with New York
4. Breakfast Cereal
5. Things that are Green
6. Things that come in a box
7. Things found on a Label
8. Legal Terms
9. Things in a Nursery
10. Words Ending in a vowel
11. Astronomy Terms
12. Things Made of Paper

Round 3: <Letter: G ><winner: _____>

1. Things in the Woods/Forrest
2. Things Associated with New Orleans
3. Things at a Picnic/BBQ
4. Cooking Terms
5. Things Associated with Weddings
6. Things in a Hospital
7. Things that are White
8. Things That are Crispy
9.Things in a Bottle
10. Things You Collect
11. Things You Open
12. Cartoon Characters

Round 4: <Letter: __> <winner: _____>

1. Things that are Red
2. Things Found in Walmart
3. Things Associated With Mexico
4. Things That are Cold
5. Actor
6. Things Associated with a Farm
7. Dog Breeds
8. Things Associated With the Olympics
9. Office Supplies
10. Things Associated with Atlantic City
11. Words Associated With Computers
12. Bald People(famous, don't name anyone you personally know, unless you know someone famous, lol)

Starr and I have this exact same thing, sometimes hers will be the updated one, sometimes mine will. Just depends who is on.

Lists will be added as the day goes on.

Last edited by BriniGirl; 07-02-2010 at 10:28 AM..
Old 07-01-2010, 10:43 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Round 1: 11:00 EST - 12:00 EST <Letter: B><answers quoted in post __> <winner:GAELEN >

1. Common DCT Talk
2. Forum Rules
3. Random Things on BI
4. BI Members
5. Things on BABV
6. Things around the house
7. Vacation around the globe
8. Foreign Food(say what country you are from, then post one from somewhere else, i.e, I'm from the US, the letter is T and I pick Tetrazini Noodles from Italy)
9. Ice Cream Flavor
10. Girl's Name
11. Pet Name
12. Household Appliances

Round 2: 1:00 EST - 1:45 EST <Letter: T><answers quoted in post __> <winner: BLAZETAURUS3>
1. Things Found In Home Depot
2. Things Associated With Disney
3. Things associated with New York
4. Breakfast Cereal
5. Things that are Green
6. Things that come in a box
7. Things found on a Label
8. Legal Terms
9. Things in a Nursery
10. Words Ending in a vowel
11. Astronomy Terms
12. Things Made of Paper

Round 3: 2:00 EST - 2:45 EST <Letter: G><answers quoted in post __> <winner: _____>
1. Things in the Woods/Forrest
2. Things Associated with New Orleans
3. Things at a Picnic/BBQ

4. Cooking Terms

5. Things Associated with Weddings

6. Things in a Hospital

7. Things that are White

8. Things That are Crispy

9.Things in a Bottle
10. Things You Collect
11. Things You Open

Round 4: 4:00 EST - 4:45 EST <Letter: __><answers quoted in post __> <winner: _____>
1. Things that are Red
2. Things Found in Walmart
3. Things Associated With Mexico
4. Things That are Cold
5. Actor
6. Things Associated with a Farm
7. Dog Breeds
8. Things Associated With the Olympics
9. Office Supplies
10. Things Associated with Atlantic City
11. Words Associated With Computers
12. Bald People(famous, don't name anyone you personally know, unless you know someone famous, lol)

People may post now.

Last edited by StarrBalletBear; 07-02-2010 at 04:18 AM..
Old 07-01-2010, 10:46 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Thank you Starr, you're the best.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:51 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, now back to thinking up more categories. xD
Old 07-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Pichugirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Alinahearts7/Alinabutterfly8

Pichugirl is a jewel in the roughPichugirl is a jewel in the roughPichugirl is a jewel in the rough
 Pichugirl is offline Status: Offline

I'M CONFUSED... :c
Old 07-01-2010, 10:55 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

Hi everyone,
what's up?
Old 07-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Gaelen
Polar Bear

Gaelen is an unknown quantity at this point
 Gaelen is offline Status: Offline

Heyy! (: I gtg in a few. :/
Old 07-01-2010, 10:59 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

*im not playing*
hi everyone!
Old 07-01-2010, 11:00 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Pichugirl
I'M CONFUSED... :c
OK so basically what you do is at the time that the round goes on you're supposed to name certain things that begin with a certain letter in a certain category ( for example :: things that are red )
So if the letter for the round was F and the category was things that are red then you could say something like firetruck.
View Post Originally Posted by ZoeApril1377
Hi everyone,
what's up?
Heyy! Not much, how about you? And yeah, you can do celebrity parties still. :O
View Post Originally Posted by Gaelen
Heyy! (: I gtg in a few. :/
GAELEN!! I've missed talking to youu, lol, what's up? : )

View Post Originally Posted by CaraPawprints1
*im not playing*
hi everyone!
HEY PERSON. xD
What's up?
Old 07-01-2010, 11:00 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

nothing just being caralicious xD you?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!j-bunny!, <br!n!g!rl>, cara, cur!y <3, dayton is a disaster!, daytonpawprints, ello georgina here, gaelen was here!, hey yo!, like it like dat!, rae so outrageous ;], snewdles in the house, starr waz here! bwahaha!, starr will be destroyed, teddy<3, whyispichuiscool?, worship the chickens, xxxxxx, ♥♥zoeapril1377♥♥