BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Codes

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2008, 04:15 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline
Default WILLIAMS-SONOMA BEAR CAKE PAN CODE is working!

The code does not work! It says invalid code!! I emailed help and hopefully will hear back in about a week.
I purchassed the william sonoma build a bear cake pan, the santa bear decorating kit, and the princess & soccer bear decorating kit today sun Oct.26
and all three products have same virtual code!
Old 10-26-2008, 04:16 PM
MelindaSnowflake2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelindaSnowflake2

MelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enoughMelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enough
 MelindaSnowflake2 is offline Status: Offline

What code?
Old 10-26-2008, 04:17 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
Default cake pan code

Inside the packaging there is a free virtual gift code.
when I enter it it says invalid!
Old 10-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Jailyn
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JailynVolleyball

Jailyn will become famous soon enough
 Jailyn is offline Status: Offline

Maybe it isn't ready yet? Keep the code, and use it again every once in a while. I haven't seen anyone with it so, maybe, the code isn't valid yet.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:20 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear

Default Ok thanks

thanks for the advise. Maybe the code will work November first?
Old 10-26-2008, 04:21 PM
AmandaBearLove
Banned
BABV Name: AmandaBearDiva200

AmandaBearLove will become famous soon enoughAmandaBearLove will become famous soon enough
 AmandaBearLove is offline Status: Offline

The pans weren't supposed to be released until the 24th so maybe they just haven't activated them as yet. Good to know that they're universal also.

Where did you purchase them? Was it at a store? I was thinking of purchasing them from their website but it would surely save on shipping if I can get them instore.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Jailyn
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JailynVolleyball

Jailyn will become famous soon enough
 Jailyn is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PriscillaBallerina31
thanks for the advise. Maybe the code will work November first?
I think so. Be sure to tell us if it is Universal or not. I think it'll work because that's another big update.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:24 PM
AmandaBearLove
Banned
BABV Name: AmandaBearDiva200

AmandaBearLove will become famous soon enoughAmandaBearLove will become famous soon enough
 AmandaBearLove is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Jailyn
I think so. Be sure to tell us if it is Universal or not. I think it'll work because that's another big update.
It's obvious that they're universal since she said they all had the same code. I was hoping that they would all be different but I still need them all.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:48 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear

Default Not fair

They are not valid yet the codes for the williams sonoma stuff.
I did not think they would be universal since I had to buy them. But if they become valid I will ask freeya if I can post them.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:56 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PriscillaBallerina31
They are not valid yet the codes for the williams sonoma stuff.
I did not think they would be universal since I had to buy them. But if they become valid I will ask freeya if I can post them.
OK. I hope that they are universal. Do you know what you get?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT