BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-04-2010, 10:39 PM
ValarieCuddles3
Knut

ValarieCuddles3 is on a distinguished road
 ValarieCuddles3 is offline Status: Offline
Question Unanswered: How do you delete your bear?

I wanna give one of my bears to my sister
how do i delete it?
P.S. i already tried going to my stuff anf clicking the trash can at the right but it says i can't delete my furry friend.

PLEASE HELP!
Old 07-04-2010, 10:47 PM
HeidiHuggable43
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HeidiHuggable43

HeidiHuggable43 will become famous soon enoughHeidiHuggable43 will become famous soon enough
 HeidiHuggable43 is offline Status: Offline

You can't throw away your furry friend! O:
Old 07-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Emmie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: riyabearcub

Emmie will become famous soon enoughEmmie will become famous soon enough
 Emmie is offline Status: Offline

yeah you have to LUV it forever once you buy it
Old 07-04-2010, 10:55 PM
CupcakeGirl
Polar Bear

CupcakeGirl will become famous soon enough
 CupcakeGirl is offline Status: Offline

Well,I Think You Have To Email Maxine & Tell Her You Don't Want Your Bear On Your Account.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:17 PM
sweetpumpkinbear203
Polar Bear
BABV Name: traceyadorable203

sweetpumpkinbear203 is on a distinguished road
 sweetpumpkinbear203 is offline Status: Offline

omg why would some one give up there furry friend like that :O secretly hugs teddy bears all together
Old 07-04-2010, 11:23 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Sorry but you cannot delete a furry friend once you put it on your account. You have to take care of it forever.... Hope this helps!
Old 07-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

I think you have to email vwhelp@buildabear.com or maxine@buildabear.com.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:11 AM
Hal_Moose
Polar Bear

Hal_Moose has a spectacular aura aboutHal_Moose has a spectacular aura aboutHal_Moose has a spectacular aura about
 Hal_Moose is offline Status: Offline

If you e-mail vwhelp@buildabear.com and tell them what you want to do they will send back an e-mail with some things you need to complete and they will take care of this.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:17 AM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline

Once you put a furry friend on your account, it is there for you to love forever. Also these furry friends are non-transferable, which means you cannot trade them to another account. Hope I helped!
Old 07-05-2010, 11:00 AM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

Please do not email Maxine with this kind of issue. If you really want to remove a furry friend from your account. you will need to contact vwhelp@buildabear.com.

They will ask you for some information about your bear and why you want to remove it. In order to remove the furry friend, you MUST have the reward (PSI) that goes with the animal on your account.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT