BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline
Default Happy Heart Points Counts

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but my points count for Camp Happy Heart is really weird. I have 14 points listed, when I ought to have 12. Others have mentioned that theirs are also messed up.

Is there any news on this bug? Logging out, clearing the cache, etc. does not clear the problem, so I'm not sure that it's purely graphical. If it isn't, is it affecting the points tallies for the teams overall?
Old 07-04-2010, 11:23 PM
musicalklutz
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CourtneyCurlyFur23

musicalklutz has a spectacular aura aboutmusicalklutz has a spectacular aura about
 musicalklutz is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but my points count for Camp Happy Heart is really weird. I have 14 points listed, when I ought to have 12. Others have mentioned that theirs are also messed up.

Is there any news on this bug? Logging out, clearing the cache, etc. does not clear the problem, so I'm not sure that it's purely graphical. If it isn't, is it affecting the points tallies for the teams overall?
I also have 13 rather than 12. I was curious if this had to do with the original glitched challenges, or maybe that you get an extra point for each year you participated in CHH. No clue. but I'd love to know as well
Old 07-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice

If it has to do with extra points for prior participation, then I shouldn't have more than 12, because I haven't played it before.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:42 PM
musicalklutz
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CourtneyCurlyFur23

musicalklutz has a spectacular aura aboutmusicalklutz has a spectacular aura about
 musicalklutz is offline Status: Offline

Well then scratch that idea lol. Was just hoping it wasn't a bug
Old 07-04-2010, 11:51 PM
HeidiHuggable43
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HeidiHuggable43

HeidiHuggable43 will become famous soon enoughHeidiHuggable43 will become famous soon enough
 HeidiHuggable43 is offline Status: Offline

I hope really really that it isn't a bug. Because yesterday my points were being really weird too. Does that mean the results will be inaccurate? D;
Old 07-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear

That's exactly what I was wondering. It says in the instructions that we aren't supposed to earn more than 4 points per day, and I know the events were really messed up on the first day. Even though I've completed all the activities, it wouldn't be fair if I had 14 points and someone else, who also completed all the activities, had only 12.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:08 AM
lautnerbieberlover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Sarah (: <3

lautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura aboutlautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura aboutlautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura about
 lautnerbieberlover is offline Status: Offline

i hope it doesn'tmess up the total score. that will be unfair if it does
Old 07-05-2010, 12:14 AM
HeidiHuggable43
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HeidiHuggable43

HeidiHuggable43 will become famous soon enoughHeidiHuggable43 will become famous soon enough
 HeidiHuggable43 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
That's exactly what I was wondering. It says in the instructions that we aren't supposed to earn more than 4 points per day, and I know the events were really messed up on the first day. Even though I've completed all the activities, it wouldn't be fair if I had 14 points and someone else, who also completed all the activities, had only 12.
Well, if you think about it, the scores are really off from each other. Do you think so?
Old 07-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear

I haven't looked at them recently. However, I obviously don't know whether the messed up individual scores are causing problems with the overall scores. I have more points than I should, and my team was in last place, the last time I checked lol.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:48 PM
SparklyRainbow

I hope this is cleared up soon. Maybe its just a graphical bug. =o)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
get_this_rat_off_my_head