BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2008, 10:05 AM
funnybunnylol
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: katieapril545

funnybunnylol will become famous soon enoughfunnybunnylol will become famous soon enough
 funnybunnylol is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy Protect Your Password

someone found out my password, went on my account, a LOT took my stuff and now change my password! i click furgot password so hopefully she didn'
t change the email on it, if you see my other account, kaitlynapril142, please tell the cybearguides that is not me but someone else that went on my account!!! i'm now going on katieapril545, so please add me when i go on there, i'm so mad at that girl!! it had all my rare and important stuff and all the cybear guides and all my moves including the bunny hop and all of you!! it makes me so sad to think that someone would to a hurtful thing like that!
Old 06-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Joecool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JoeCool114

Joecool is on a distinguished road
 Joecool is offline Status: Offline

People these days what is wrong with them. I am sorrry that that happened to you well if your password for your other account is simalier to the one that got hacked then change it and I think I am on your friends list so if I see it on I will tell cyebearguide.Also I saw that you said quote( I am so mad at that girl!!) do you know the name of the girl on babv who did it? if so please tell me.

Last edited by Joecool; 06-21-2008 at 10:23 AM..
Old 06-21-2008, 10:30 AM
funnybunnylol
Trading Teddy

funnybunnylol will become famous soon enoughfunnybunnylol will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Joecool
People these days what is wrong with them. I am sorrry that that happened to you well if your password for your other account is simalier to the one that got hacked then change it and I think I am on your friends list so if I see it on I will tell cyebearguide.Also I saw that you said quote( I am so mad at that girl!!) do you know the name of the girl on babv who did it? if so please tell me.
no i don't joe i'm just mad that someone could be so cruel and selfish to actually hack on someone's account and take all their stuff! it had my bab on there! it had all my moves and everything!who would do that!

thanks though joe!

Last edited by FaithBalletBear5; 06-21-2008 at 03:43 PM..
Old 06-21-2008, 10:42 AM
MelindaSnowflake2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelindaSnowflake2

MelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enoughMelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enough
 MelindaSnowflake2 is offline Status: Offline
Default It has happened to me, too

The same thing has happened to me before. I have had the following items stolen by the same person. I am positive that it was JessicaCheerBear94 because she keeps sending me all of these defensive bear-mails, plus the fact that she didn't have this stuff before mine went missing. (After I was hacked the second time, she messaged me saying "My sister gave me gold shoes and a zebra couch today." Those were two of the items that she stole from me, and I got the message on the exact same day that the stuff was taken.) She has hacked me twice.

Much more than this was taken, but these are just the things that I could not regain through trading. (I've been spending a ton of time trading to try to get this stuff back.): bunch of bananas, black dino skull t-shirt, gold bone necklace, dish of caramel candy, breast cancer awareness ribbon, cat mask, chocolate bar bed, dog house, Valentine's heart table, lion throne, bear claw necklace, pink dino bag, purple pants, shaggy brown couch, gold and red heart locket, snowflake bed, snowflake bureau, red dinosaur shoes, velvet pants, volcano shirt, zebra couch.

I don't understand how this could happen since my password seemed very secure. I encourage everyone to change his/her password right now to something very safe.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Joecool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JoeCool114

Joecool is on a distinguished road
 Joecool is offline Status: Offline

Passwords should include numbers and letters to make them secure but if she hacked, well only the goverment can stop that.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:37 PM
MaddieVeryCute1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MaddieVeryCute1

MaddieVeryCute1 is on a distinguished road
 MaddieVeryCute1 is offline Status: Offline

i am SO sorry this happened to you. i know kina how you feel. people have lied to me in a trade twice. i gave one person my cheerleading i got i another trade and they said there would buy me another one in my favorite color and they took the outfit and she kept walking around and then she said "oops i only have one credit" and then she left. and the second time was about the same. i know this was my fault for beliveing them but i feel so bad for you because someone just took your favorite stuff. ughh!
Old 06-21-2008, 03:32 PM
amandaqtpie7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: amandaqtpie7

amandaqtpie7 is on a distinguished road
 amandaqtpie7 is offline Status: Offline
Cool Secure Password

I am so sorry that happened to you. Anyone who buys animals and trades knows how hard it is to collect all that , not to mention the cheer amount of time.

Passwords need to be a minimum of 7 letters and must include letters, a number and a symbol or two.
Do not include part of your characters' name: for example my name is amandaqtpie7 so my password does not have amanda or qtpie or even 7 in it. Also, don't use your first name or town as a password as these people try to get as much information on you as possible (even from reading this blog). I know we all wish this blog to be the safest place (just as Freya has developed it), but lets face it, this is a good place to get some of our personal information since we do share and trust each other.

On another note, I beleive that what goes around comes around. So I wouldn't want to be that person. They will get caught because each character has a log of information that cannot be erased. If they have the time, they could probably trace the IP address that accessed your account. It all depends on their resources.

On a happier note: I also have an extra Tim the Tailor UK Shirt, lemonade and Running Shoes if you want. Let me know
Old 06-21-2008, 03:47 PM
FaithBalletBear5
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Faithballetbear5

FaithBalletBear5 will become famous soon enough
 FaithBalletBear5 is offline Status: Offline

What a great group of people we have here. So willing to help out when a friend is in need. Makes me proud to be a part of this blog.
I may have some extra things too.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:06 PM
funnybunnylol
Trading Teddy

ahh guys that's so nice of you! i'm so glad i have great blog friends like you! unfortanely yeah they took the bearemy stuff, i do hope i get my account back! that was my favorite and my first! it took me forever to get my rare things! my bunny ears were special to me because i won them in the bring me game charliecybear guide hosted and i never was going to trade them also my leopard cap because i really wanted it and my yellow tiara was extra special to me because my topaz bear certificate code wasn't working and i had to wait a month to get it online it also had my cat purrcilla (no comments on the name please LOL) . it also had the bunny hop from freya's and kitten's school party when chloe rocks came. funnybunnylol

Last edited by JessBearHug; 07-27-2008 at 07:57 PM..
Old 06-21-2008, 08:01 PM
Flappy9807/MilenaFlower
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MilenaFlower

Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the rough
 Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is offline Status: Offline

Yes...

someone once wrote about chosing a good password- bkl8435mdg would be a good one, but don't do it since people would know. Chosing random- it's a good password, just make sure you remember it! Also, never give out your password.

~F9807
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT