BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2010, 07:04 PM
WebkinzFan
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ValentinaStrawberry4

WebkinzFan will become famous soon enough
 WebkinzFan is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Bear names messed up! Cyberguide please help!

Three of my new bears names are messed up, they are:
bubbles supposed to be Bubbles
ginger pooh(like Winnie the Pooh) supposed to be Ginger Pooh
julia supposed to be Julia

Please do not say contact VWhelp, because they take forever to respond to my messages and saying who cares because I do!

Cyberguides please help me or forward this to VWhelp for me!

Thank you for your help!

Last edited by WebkinzFan; 07-07-2010 at 03:47 PM..
Old 07-06-2010, 06:49 PM
AshtonCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

AshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to beholdAshtonCyBearGuide is a splendid one to behold
 AshtonCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Hi Webkinz, glad to inform you that it is now fixed . Go login the game and check it out. Next time, please email us vwhelp@buildabear.com with your concerns.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

There does seem to be something beary strange going on with the names! My two new ice cream bears, Michelle and Tomi, have names that look like this in the game: "MICHELLE" and "tOMI" lol. I already submitted a bug report about it.

Edit: I think my bears must've been eating so much ice cream, they got sticky paws on the keyboard when they typed in their names, and messed them up with caps lock on .

Last edited by Rainribbon; 07-09-2010 at 01:05 AM..
Old 07-09-2010, 02:42 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
There does seem to be something beary strange going on with the names! My two new ice cream bears, Michelle and Tomi, have names that look like this in the game: "MICHELLE" and "tOMI" lol. I already submitted a bug report about it.

Edit: I think my bears must've been eating so much ice cream, they got sticky paws on the keyboard when they typed in their names, and messed them up with caps lock on .
It happened to me. Melissa was like MELLIsA and All my other bears were the same, lol.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:49 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice

I think that I typed them in correctly, because I try to be careful with things like that, but maybe something went awry with the way I entered them into the computer when I was making the certificates?
Old 07-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon

Good one, Rainribbon. xD
Old 07-09-2010, 08:57 AM
AbbeyAllHeart9405

Hmmmm...... my Curly lamb, when i made her i typed it in Annabelle, and now when i enter her she was, aNNABELLE
Good one, rainribbon....
Maybe aNNABELLE got so many curls, her curl hit capslock, then when she typed in a capital a, it made it lowercase, and the rest was capslock...

Also idk what to do... this is a beary strangr occurance.... like rainribbon said.. especially if they are ice cream bears!!!! LOL ROFL!
Old 07-13-2010, 12:47 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

With the font they use at BABW you can't really tell if you are typing in lower or upper case so you just have to be very carful that you know when your holding shift and on which letters! :]
Old 07-13-2010, 12:52 PM
ZoeyTeddyBear75
Polar Bear

ZoeyTeddyBear75 will become famous soon enoughZoeyTeddyBear75 will become famous soon enough
 ZoeyTeddyBear75 is offline Status: Offline

Some of my bear's names I messed up myself . At Build-A-Bear Workshop, when I was making a certificate for my WWF Timber Wolf, I accidentally wrote "wOLFE" when it was supposed to be "Wolfe." I later decided to change his name altogether, but he is still registered as "wOLFE." Also, my certificate codes worked twice on Build-A-Bearville. Lucky me! Is there a way to bring back the option to change your furry friend's names? People make mistakes and glitches happen all the time, and it would be super helpful if the option came back.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:58 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by DaytonPawPrints
With the font they use at BABW you can't really tell if you are typing in lower or upper case so you just have to be very carful that you know when your holding shift and on which letters! :]
True. It would be helpful if they were in Times New Roman or something, so you wouldn't make mistakes in capitalization so easily.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
messed up bear names