BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2010, 09:57 AM
889wlry
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Is new again :3

889wlry is on a distinguished road
 889wlry is offline Status: Offline
Default 889wlry (that's me) is new

hello i am new and i need all the help i can get on next post you will see my build a bear

Name: Brownies
Kind: Brown Suger Puppy
pic: coming soon!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 10:18 AM
krissyzoom22
Banned
BABV Name: krissyzoom22

krissyzoom22 will become famous soon enough
 krissyzoom22 is offline Status: Offline

hi i am krissyzoom22 you can call me krissy or zoom
Old 07-07-2010, 12:24 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Hi! :} Welcome to Bearville Insider! I'm KatherineSunBeam, but you can call me Katherine. If you have any questions or just want to chat v.m. (visitor message) me or any Bearville Insider member. Remember to read the rules. ;] Don't type in red or blue because this is for moderators and administrators. Have fun exploring the fourm! (:
Old 07-07-2010, 02:53 PM
ducky2713
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {Abby}

ducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of light
 ducky2713 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! Feel free to ask me anything you need to know about BI, BABV, or anything else!I'd be happy to help
Old 07-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

Hi, welcome to BI!
Old 07-07-2010, 04:18 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Hi and welcome to BI!!
Old 07-07-2010, 04:30 PM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Here are some ways you can get your questions answered! Also, at any time, feel free to send me a Visitor Message (VM) on my profile if you have any ther questions

If you ever need help on BABV, you can check the guides and directories in the Beginners Guide to Buildabearville. That is located in the About Buildabearville! section of the forum. There, you will find lots of very helpful information about BABV!

If you need a question answered, you can make a thread in the Yikes! I Need Help!! section. Make sure you post in the correct area, depending on if it is a BABV related issue or a BI issue. There is even a section called Guides and How to's. There, members and staff have created many guides that are very helpful.

You can also ask a CyBear Guide in the CyBear Guides section. There, you can make a thread to ask a question about BABV. you can also post your suggestions in the Suggestions sub section.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:13 PM
AshelyPizzazz4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshelyPizzazz4

AshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura aboutAshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura about
 AshelyPizzazz4 is offline Status: Offline

Hi there! Welcome to BI!
Old 07-07-2010, 07:45 PM
MeoweeCat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 『RebekahRocknRoll6』

MeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to behold
 MeoweeCat is offline Status: Offline

Hi there! I'm MeoweeCat! :]

Welcome to BI (Bearville Insider)! Make sure you visit the FAQ & Forum Rules! Never write in red or blue, because that is for moderators and administrators (Mods and Admins). Be nice and respectful to everyone, especially the staff members! When you want to add friends, be sure to post over ten times. Then you will be a Polar Bear, and can add friends! If you have anymore questions or a problem, VM (Visitor Message) me, staff members, or anyone else who can help you out!
Have a good time!!!

Hugz From,
MeoweeCat!!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:09 PM
889wlry
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Is new again :3

889wlry is on a distinguished road
 889wlry is offline Status: Offline

Aww thanks guys your the best
Closed Thread
Membear Info