BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2010, 09:21 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline
Question Open Certificate Question!:

Tomorrow I'm going to BABW and some people told me that a way to get an open certificate is to bring a furry friend in that has been made before 2007 right? Well do you also need to bring in the certificate that you got attached to the bear?

~Thanks!
Old 07-07-2010, 09:38 PM
angel89
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Kaitlyn

angel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond reputeangel89 has a reputation beyond repute
 angel89 is offline Status: Offline

You do need to bring in the certifcate defintaly so they can reprinted
hope i helped
and i think this should be in the yikes i need help section
Old 07-07-2010, 11:29 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Sorry. If I put in the Yikes I need Help then I wouldn't know which section. And thanks!
Old 07-08-2010, 12:05 AM
LorenaLoveable11
Polar Bear

LorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to behold
 LorenaLoveable11 is offline Status: Offline

Well i just take my bear
and i ask them for a
generic code they give it
to me and its like getting
your bear renewed :D
If you want an open certificate
make sure to choose a retired
bear in order to get the
whole list when you register
the certificate on BABV.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:12 AM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

well... it depends on the store...
WHen I went with Ashley we just told the dude that she had 2 bears. Then she gave a open certificate to me for 5 bucks! yay! lol but just in case bring both.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:37 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

It is best to call first to see what the policy of your store is about getting new birth certificates for your bears. Each store can be different. If you call you will know if they can give you a new birth certificate, and what you have to bring with you to get it!
Old 07-08-2010, 10:14 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, you need to bring the bear & certificate.. I think.. xD

But you should really call your store first (I think someone said that already though) and see what their policy is on rebirthing bears.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:11 AM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

I would bring the certificate and the bear just to be safe. When I did it, they didn't need to see anything and gave me a code to enter on their computer. Then a list came up and I could choose any bear I wanted to go on the certificate.
[:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT