BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2010, 01:42 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline
Default PHOTOSHOP Notebooks

Misty wondered if you can create a notebook with Photoshop. You CAN, however, I find it harder. If you want an easier guide, don't have Photoshop, download photofiltre for free, and see HERE.

1. Save this image as a PNG. This guide WILL NOT WORK if you don't save as a PNG:
Click the image to open in full size.

2. Open any graphic you want to be a notebook.

3. Open the notebook spine I just gave you. If it has a BLACK background you didn't save as a PNG. You NEED to go back and save as a PNG.

If you have a transparent background, congrats, you saved correctly.

4. Now go to your graphic, and check the image size:

5. MEMORIZE the height(highlighted in blue in above picture) of the graphic. Click okay.

6. Go to the notebook spine and check the image size on that. In the height box, type in the height you MEMORIZED from the graphic. I typed in 375. Click okay.

7. Copy the notebook spine and paste onto your graphic. *or click the notebook spine and drag over, it's faster, but if you don't know what I mean by click and drag, don't do it.*

8. Move the spine to the left side.

9. PRESTO! ALL DONE!

*I added a spine to Brigster's iBABV order from my shop*

Last edited by BriniGirl; 07-08-2010 at 01:43 PM..
Old 07-08-2010, 01:58 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

Mine didn't work very well...

Y'know when we have to memorize the height? I didn't really understand that part.

Nice guide all the same though! It might just be me XD lol
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>