BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2010, 07:42 PM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline
Default Another glitch for CHH?

I was doing the Pawsitively Green Recycling Game, and I put the newspaper in the paper, and the can in the metal, but they both bounced back up and said I missed. Some of the items don't seem to belong in any basket thing, and it waits like, 3 seconds before anything comes out of the conveyor belt. This is why I can't finish.

Another thing- I asked my friend to play the campfire challenge because she hadn't done it yet, so I was gonna let her win, and just look around BI, but I looked and it wasn't her playing with me! How'd that happen?
Old 07-09-2010, 07:54 PM
HeidiHuggable43
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HeidiHuggable43

HeidiHuggable43 will become famous soon enoughHeidiHuggable43 will become famous soon enough
 HeidiHuggable43 is offline Status: Offline

I had a similar problem with the Recycling Game as well. It doesn't really matter if it bounces back, though. Just keep on putting the items in the bins until you reach the number of items you're supposed to get in. If you get past three levels, then you automatically finish the task. ;D

Good luck!
Old 07-09-2010, 07:56 PM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by HeidiHuggable43
I had a similar problem with the Recycling Game as well. It doesn't really matter if it bounces back, though. Just keep on putting the items in the bins until you reach the number of items you're supposed to get in. If you get past three levels, then you automatically finish the task.

Good luck!
Yeah, but then it seems to reduce my time or something so I can never finish.
Old 07-09-2010, 07:58 PM
pinkprettyisa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ms. KevJumba xDD

pinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura about
 pinkprettyisa is offline Status: Offline

i have the same problem too! it's so annoying!
Old 07-09-2010, 07:59 PM
RoxyJazz10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RoxyJazz10

RoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the roughRoxyJazz10 is a jewel in the rough
 RoxyJazz10 is offline Status: Offline

me too!! the same thing happend to me!!
Old 07-09-2010, 09:24 PM
DarbiDaisy2
Polar Bear

DarbiDaisy2 will become famous soon enoughDarbiDaisy2 will become famous soon enough
 DarbiDaisy2 is offline Status: Offline

Recycling-Just work fast and grab them as soon as they appear, don't wait for them to drop on the long belt.
Campfire Challenge-You are playing with them. Their head/picture appears with a different name. It's weird, but your friend will get her win.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:41 PM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by DarbiDaisy2
Recycling-Just work fast and grab them as soon as they appear, don't wait for them to drop on the long belt.
That's what I do, but it keeps saying "Missed"
Old 07-09-2010, 10:53 PM
greencow98
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrisaAlohaBear

greencow98 is on a distinguished road
 greencow98 is offline Status: Offline

I had the same problem until I logged out and logged back in and then it stopped! I don't know why it happened or how it went away but it just showed up and dissappered!
Old 07-10-2010, 01:28 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AmyWinter21
I was doing the Pawsitively Green Recycling Game, and I put the newspaper in the paper, and the can in the metal, but they both bounced back up and said I missed. Some of the items don't seem to belong in any basket thing, and it waits like, 3 seconds before anything comes out of the conveyor belt. This is why I can't finish.

Another thing- I asked my friend to play the campfire challenge because she hadn't done it yet, so I was gonna let her win, and just look around BI, but I looked and it wasn't her playing with me! How'd that happen?
Beary sorry about this.

This is one of the glitches that were currently working on. Please stay tuned for updates.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:58 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

That has happened to me too, i will put a can in the metal bin but then a can will come again and it wont go in o.o.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT