BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2010, 11:27 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline
Default Photos of my Build-a-Bear animals

Here's a photo of many of my animals:

Click the image to open in full size.

Left to right (top): Cornelienne, Amie, Charogne, Moliere
(bottom): Ramoth, Blanchefleur, Dorante, Cosette

This is Jivete (pronounced "Yvette"), my very first Build-a-Bear, the one who gives my account its name . Her school bag came with a real notebook, construction paper packet, and pencils in it. She had a sound box that played, "Let me call you sweetheart," but it's broken, even though I only played it a few times .

Here's Corneille the horse, my second Build-a-Bear animal. He's the only other animal I have with a sound, and his is a whinny (it has a slightly different pitch and length than the one they have in stores now.) His guitar has a velvet-lined box that I forgot to put in the photo.

Amie, like every other dog, loves to ride in the car with her head hanging out of the window!

"May we leave yet?" she asks.

Ramoth: "I can fly, I can fly! Hey, umm, do you think you could open that door so I can actually go somewhere?"

Naughty, naughty ice cream bears. Shame on you!

This is Flore with Blanchefleur. They take their names from characters from a medieval story who are best friends from childhood, and eventually get married. I need to retake this picture, because Blanchefleur now has a nicer dress, which is more fitting for a princess.

Velociraptor (she doesn't have a name yet): "And, like, I heard that Prof. T-Rex totally eats you if you don't do your homework!"
Spinosaurus (also doesn't have a name yet): "NO WAY!!!"
Velociraptor: "YES WAY! Whaddaya think happened to Patty Protoceratops?"
Spinosaurus: "Well, you have to admit...she did look kinda tasty..."
Velociraptor: "Yeah, you do have a point there..."

Last edited by Rainribbon; 01-16-2011 at 11:22 PM..
Old 07-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice

Making space for later pictures
Old 07-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear

Making more space for later pictures
Old 07-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear

I have to say, I really wish you could put more pictures in one post than you can
Old 07-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear

One last placeholder; sorry for the spam.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:35 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Awwwww...they are SO cute Rain! I just got my 10th BAB tonight! (I actually just got home from BABW a little while ago...
Old 07-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

I LOL'ed at the ice cream bear ones, it reminds me of how my mom finds me when she comes back from work. xD
Old 07-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
Awwwww...they are SO cute Rain! I just got my 10th BAB tonight! (I actually just got home from BABW a little while ago...
Congrats! Erk, I just realized that with the ice cream bears, I now have 13. I had 8 before I came on this site O_o.

View Post Originally Posted by Faelie
I LOL'ed at the ice cream bear ones, it reminds me of how my mom finds me when she comes back from work. xD
LOL, I hope you aren't getting food all over the couch! The cushion covers are insanely expensive to dry clean. I got them done last year O_O.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:23 AM
Firewing
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivianCapricorn18 [fur wing]

Firewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to all
 Firewing is offline Status: Offline

Awww! The last one with Flore and Blanchefleur is so sweet!
Your bears are adorable. :3
Old 07-10-2010, 01:32 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Lol so cute! I loved the ice creams bears story! It's cute
Thanks for sharing some of your photos!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
icecream b's ♥, savanahcute25