BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Cookie014
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Skylar c;

Cookie014 has a spectacular aura aboutCookie014 has a spectacular aura aboutCookie014 has a spectacular aura about
 Cookie014 is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy Unanswered: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!
I just got scammed!
This girl said she was gonna give me bunny glasses then she took ALL my rare stuff and left now I can't find her!
Now I can give up on my kitty mask and my old pink mask

My chances are ruined
I quit '
Old 07-10-2010, 01:36 PM
SydneyQtPie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SydneyQtPie9 (Pie on BABV)

SydneyQtPie9 will become famous soon enough
 SydneyQtPie9 is offline Status: Offline

Don't quit! Do you remember her name? Report her! Send an email to Maxine and she might get them back for you or something
Old 07-10-2010, 01:40 PM
Cookie014
Polar Bear

Cookie014 has a spectacular aura aboutCookie014 has a spectacular aura aboutCookie014 has a spectacular aura about

Yes I remember
I doubt she has a BI
Hannahzoom937
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Maxine's email isn't the place to go! She's for suggestions only! I'm very sorry about your problem This happens to everyone.
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

What happened exactly? How did she scam you?
Old 07-10-2010, 01:43 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

Send an e-mail to vwpatrol@buildabear.com
They're who you go to when you've had a problem on BABV.
And I'm very sorry this happened to you.

Last edited by 99Valentine; 07-10-2010 at 01:45 PM..
Old 07-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Cookie014
Polar Bear

first she said who wants bunny glasses?
I said, me!
She said first I pick the RARE items
She picked my RARE items
And she NEVER gave me the bunny glasses!
Old 07-10-2010, 01:44 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

I saw you say Hannah give me my stuff back.... I will help you get your stuff. report it to bear control.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:46 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Cookie014
first she said who wants bunny glasses?
I said, me!
She said first I pick the RARE items
She picked my RARE items
And she NEVER gave me the bunny glasses!
You need to send the email very quickly. Tell them what she said, what happened in the trade, her BABV name, your BABV name, and what she took. It's important to email them as soon as possible.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Cookie014
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by shelbypopstar44
I saw you say Hannah give me my stuff back.... I will help you get your stuff. report it to bear control.
Thanks shelby!
She's wearing my flimingo shirt!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
don't give up!!!, don't quit!, no! :(', pie was here :]