BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > BABV-related Issues

Closed Thread
Old 07-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Taylorzebra201
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Um. Hello!? Look Up! Der

Taylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the rough
 Taylorzebra201 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Answered: What does it mean when it says your account has been locked?

When i tried to log on today it said your account is locked please try again... what does this mean? will i still i have all my items?

I am going to make a new account just in case this happens again
Best Answer - Posted by PriscillaBallerina31
Please make sure you change your password immediatley!
include numbers and symbols in your password so people can not hack into your account and never use the same password that you have used on forums like this or other forums because I hear that some hackers are stealing passwords that way. I also change my password every week just to be safe even though it can be a hastle.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:38 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

I'm pretty sure that means you've been banned. You can always email BAB and ask what happened.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:41 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Most people find themselves not being able to access Build-a-Bearville when they're account is locked. I should say all people not most, but the reason could be that someone reported you. I have heard people say that they haven't done anything rule breaking or bad to get reported, so there might be other reasons as to why their account is locked. I would e-mail vwhelp@buildabear.com to get a further explanation as to what has happened to your account. They would probably have the best idea as to what the reason is and why. I am sure all your stuff is fine, by the time your account is unlocked if the Build-a-Bearville Staff unlocks it that is. (:

AJCool
Old 07-10-2010, 02:42 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

When you tried to put in your password 5 times, and you got it wrong all 5 times, then you can't get on your account for 15 minutes, or you have been banned.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:48 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

You probably have been banned.. if you think you weren't doing anything bad, you should email. DON'T email Maxine though.. she's only for suggestions
Old 07-10-2010, 02:49 PM
CaliApril10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 3oh!3CurlyFur3 (I wish! :D)

CaliApril10 will become famous soon enough
 CaliApril10 is offline Status: Offline

^^ Blue, I know that's what happens when you do that on BI. Is that what they do on BABV too?
Old 07-10-2010, 02:53 PM
AshleySassy148
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshleySassy148

AshleySassy148 will become famous soon enough
 AshleySassy148 is offline Status: Offline

Maybe you got reported? Idrk. Sorry.
Try emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com and ask them what you did to have your account locked.

I hope you get to go on Babv. I hope all goes well. (:
Old 07-10-2010, 02:54 PM
scottierose
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Carissaapril32

scottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the roughscottierose is a jewel in the rough
 scottierose is offline Status: Offline

YOU AREN'T BANNED! It's just what millieblue2 said. You need to wait about 15 minutes, then you can log back on. If you were banned, It would somehow communicate with you that it was. Stay calm, everything is fine. (I hope...)
Old 07-10-2010, 02:55 PM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

It's when you enter your password incorrectly five times, you have to wait 15 minutes for it to unlock.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:56 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

if someone tried to log in on your account and put the wrong password five times i think, your account is locked for 15 minutes to protect it from being scammed and someone trying to get in it again. change your password when you log in, it might be a scammer trying to get in and take your items.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT