BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Furry Friends
Polar Bear

Furry Friends is on a distinguished road
 Furry Friends is offline Status: Offline
Default Skake your honey game

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I know were to find the game. I don't unerstand the instuctions???? .
Old 07-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline

The instructions are pretty simple. Press your arrow keys whenever an arrow pops up.

But its hard to explain.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:36 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

when you go to play the game click 'instructions' above high scores
Old 07-12-2010, 12:45 PM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

its Inside the pawforming arts center
have you ever played ddr? (dance dance revolution)
There are arrows at the top (they are clear with an outline)
and when a colored arrow comes to one of those keys you press that arrow on your keyboard. make sense?
Hope i helped
Old 07-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Furry Friends
Polar Bear

Furry Friends is on a distinguished road
 Furry Friends is offline Status: Offline

Thanks everyone..
Old 07-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

I really have to say I can't stand this game. No matter how many times I try, I always lose on the ones where you have to hit two keys simultaneously (especially if it's one horizontal + one vertical key.)
Old 07-12-2010, 04:29 PM
SavanahSassyFriend1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SavanahSassyFriend1/Jr.CyberG.

SavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really nice
 SavanahSassyFriend1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
I really have to say I can't stand this game. No matter how many times I try, I always lose on the ones where you have to hit two keys simultaneously (especially if it's one horizontal + one vertical key.)
As soon as I see it coming, I just hit both of the two keys asked over and over. xD

And pretty much everything that everyone has said is correct. Basically, when the colored-arrows move up the screen towards/over the hollow arrows, that's when you need to push the key on your keyboard. The only keys you need to use are the arrow keys.

And I might as well post this on this thread, but is there any bonuses you get when you fill up the "groovy bar"? And I thought I saw somewhere a while back on the game about extra points or something (I don't know if this is true or not). I don't see it now when I just checked, but I swear once I finished a level, it said something about doing something to get extra points.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:47 PM
neydis
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulieDazzle9

neydis has a spectacular aura aboutneydis has a spectacular aura about
 neydis is offline Status: Offline

Lol, me too! xD
I just hit it simultaneously xP

*points up* what everyone else says
Yeaaahh, just read the instructions
Old 07-13-2010, 01:07 PM
DaytonPawPrints
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DaytonMusicMaker97 or ^

DaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant futureDaytonPawPrints has a brilliant future
 DaytonPawPrints is offline Status: Offline

The arrows will rise to the top of the screen, once they are in there spot hit that arrow key to make your bear dance. It's very simple its like dance dance revolution. :]
Old 07-14-2010, 01:14 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Furry Friends
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I know were to find the game. I don't unerstand the instuctions???? .
View Post Originally Posted by courtneybear121
its Inside the pawforming arts center
have you ever played ddr? (dance dance revolution)
There are arrows at the top (they are clear with an outline)
and when a colored arrow comes to one of those keys you press that arrow on your keyboard. make sense?
Hope i helped
View Post Originally Posted by SavanahSassyFriend1
Basically, when the colored-arrows move up the screen towards/over the hollow arrows, that's when you need to push the key on your keyboard. The only keys you need to use are the arrow keys.
These answers are correct

The key to this game is timing guys.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT