BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-21-2010, 09:20 AM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline
Default missing rare Items!

Well I Have noticed alot of my stuff disapeers like my emboried flower top and pants and shoes and my purple kooky spooky outfit my red santa/velvet dress my alvin and the chipmunks hoodie and they all were hidden! I don't have a email so what do I do????
Old 07-21-2010, 09:29 AM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

Well, thats hard maybe ask a Mod/ Admin.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:49 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tigerhappy26
Well I Have noticed alot of my stuff disapeers like my emboried flower top and pants and shoes and my purple kooky spooky outfit my red santa/velvet dress my alvin and the chipmunks hoodie and they all were hidden! I don't have a email so what do I do????

There is currently a glitch happening in the inventory, wherein some items show invisible, and only appears when you put your mouse over the thumbnail where its supposed to be.

Please email vwhelp@buildabear.com to get your account checked and fixed. Thanks!
Old 07-21-2010, 11:52 AM
jasmin2010
Knut
BABV Name: Abriannawinter

jasmin2010 is on a distinguished road
 jasmin2010 is offline Status: Offline

that happend to me before all my really rare just dissapare but then i change my pass i keep changing and changing if it happens
Old 07-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Taylorzebra201
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Um. Hello!? Look Up! Der

Taylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the rough
 Taylorzebra201 is offline Status: Offline

been there, had that.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:24 PM
rainbow96
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kristindazzle21[Kristin-Chan]

rainbow96 will become famous soon enough
 rainbow96 is offline Status: Offline

Well, sometimes in trades, items are invisible, and the opponent u r trading with sometimes clicks them without u knowing it and u accidently trade them. D: So, wat I do is before accepting a trade, I always click the clear blocks just to be safe.
But, r u sure ALL of the items that r missing u had were marked invisible? If not, trading is probably how that all happened. T^T

Last edited by rainbow96; 07-23-2010 at 01:53 PM..
Old 07-22-2010, 09:45 AM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline

don't trade clothes just furniture and zccesireos
Old 07-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Cutie411
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Call me Cristina[x No H[;

Cutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond repute
 Cutie411 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah this happened to me too! I had a hard time trading because when I wanted to offer an item, it was invisible but when I scrolled over it, it said it was there...:/
Old 07-23-2010, 11:57 AM
PinkyGirl275
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ♥PinkyGirl275♥

PinkyGirl275 is on a distinguished road
 PinkyGirl275 is offline Status: Offline

Make sure that you didn't put them in your attic or something, you might of forgotten, because it happened to me.
I hope you will get them back!
Old 07-23-2010, 01:23 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by rainbow96
Well, sometimes in trades, items are invisible, and the opponent u r trading with sometimes clicks them without u knowing it and u accidently trade them. D: So, wat I do is before accepting a trade, I always click the clear blocks just to be safe.
This is very good. Guys, this glitch is still being worked on, and were trying our very best to bring things back to normal, though it may still take some time.

For the mean time, please be careful while trading so you guys won't be trading stuff you don't want to trade. If you can't see all the items you are trading with another player, its best to cancel the trade.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
get_this_rat_off_my_head, rainbow96