BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-22-2010, 12:55 PM
shaenysmom
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: shayyourock2

shaenysmom will become famous soon enoughshaenysmom will become famous soon enough
 shaenysmom is offline Status: Offline
Default Justin Bieber on the Chloe Show

I was wondering aroung babv today and was also thinking about Justin Bieber. I thought maybe he could be a guest on the chloe show. So here's what would happen, they would talk about how he was discovered, how he got interested in singing, when did he start singing, and alot more. At the end he would give out a move. Tell me what you think before I send it to maxine!
Okay, I sent the idea to maxine.

Last edited by shaenysmom; 07-31-2010 at 07:46 AM..
Old 07-22-2010, 01:05 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

I love the idea. (:
Idk about the move, but the idea of him being on the
Chloe Show is good.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:15 PM
shaenysmom
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: shayyourock2

shaenysmom will become famous soon enoughshaenysmom will become famous soon enough
 shaenysmom is offline Status: Offline

Okay. You see how he sings Baby, and always does that. We would be singing like the David Archuleta move and then we would do that.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:18 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

I know what you mean, I just don't
know how that would look with a Babv
character doing it. xD
But it could be a pretty cool move.(:
Old 07-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

GRREAT Idea!
I love it (:
Old 07-22-2010, 01:21 PM
DesiPurrincess1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DesiPurrincess1

DesiPurrincess1 will become famous soon enough
 DesiPurrincess1 is offline Status: Offline

I honestly dont like the move to be on babv because of Justin, because that looks like Michael Jacksons move... Just saying.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Caroline4LeafClover465
Trading Teddy

Caroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant future
 Caroline4LeafClover465 is offline Status: Offline

The move looks a bit.... disturbing, and personally I'm not a fan of JB, but I know a LOT of people who play BABV are, so I think it's a pretty okay idea.

Just remember, in order to be on the Chloe Show, JB has to have/play BABV or sing LTAL because otherwise, it has nothing to do with BABV
Old 07-22-2010, 01:24 PM
JessicaSoccerBear143
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JessicaSoccerBear143

JessicaSoccerBear143 will become famous soon enough
 JessicaSoccerBear143 is offline Status: Offline

Yes! That's be rockin' for fans of his! I'd watch it a lot! xD IDK about that move... Maybe...

View Post Originally Posted by Caroline4LeafClover465
The move looks a bit.... disturbing, and personally I'm not a fan of JB, but I know a LOT of people who play BABV are, so I think it's a pretty okay idea.

Just remember, in order to be on the Chloe Show, JB has to have/play BABV or sing LTAL because otherwise, it has nothing to do with BABV
Hmm, I wonder how he'd do on that song. I'd LOVE it! I already love the song!
Old 07-22-2010, 01:31 PM
Brookietookie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BlakelyCheer

Brookietookie is on a distinguished road
 Brookietookie is offline Status: Offline

That's a cool idea. Even though I'm not a fan, it would be lots of fun for his fans.

I'm not sure how the move would work because our characters are only shown sideways. So it might look a little awkward... But anyway, cool idea!
Old 07-22-2010, 01:51 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Caroline4LeafClover465

Actually they don't have to, there have been lots of guests on The Chloe Show that did not sing LTAL.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bieber's #1 fan, faelikescannedcorn, get_this_rat_off_my_head, juliabearfun21, justin bieber is mine! =), kn!ghtluvscookies, laura<3, put a banana in your ear, zoelikescraisins, ♥jellybean