BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2010, 03:37 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by maggiesprinkles43
no they are not coming to the U.S just the UK
Actually. the fab Sanrio critters will be heading for the U.S too, sadly to all you others. The Happy Hearts bear is only available to us in the U.K.
It's in favour of the Peace and Friendship quest. But we couldn't get the Peace and Friendship bears to we got our own version.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:26 PM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

Wow. Awesome! Thanks fur sharing! xDD
Old 07-28-2010, 03:32 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

I love My Melody and Chococat! They are so cute! I am going to BAB soon but I can only get one! I quite like Hello Kitty too... Oh they are all so cute!!
Old 07-29-2010, 03:02 PM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

Cute! Thanks for posting
Old 08-01-2010, 12:33 AM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

i am getting all of them
Old 08-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

They are having them in the US. I got the flyer when I went to BABW yesterday.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:37 AM
webkinzlover332
Banned
BABV Name: abigailallheart2607

webkinzlover332 is on a distinguished road
 webkinzlover332 is offline Status: Offline

awsome i am getting all of the sanrio creatures
Old 08-01-2010, 01:23 AM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

That's really awesome! (:
Old 08-02-2010, 10:21 AM
siberianhuskylover1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TaYlaRALLHeArT72!!!

siberianhuskylover1 has a spectacular aura aboutsiberianhuskylover1 has a spectacular aura aboutsiberianhuskylover1 has a spectacular aura about
 siberianhuskylover1 is offline Status: Offline

awweeeeeeeeeee so cute i might get one
Old 08-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Wink They are!

I talk to one of the workers in my local build a bear and she said they will be coming soon!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
brooklyn(:, libbyluv2sing99 :), neydis ish awesome ;3, simone was here <3