BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline
Default iCarly Inspired Furniture.

You guys know of the latest episode of icarly right? iGot A Hot Room?

I was thinking that maybe we should be able to buy furniture from the episode, in the bearstuff store.

Like the icecream sandwhich love seat, the cupcake table, and the bed she had. And maybe even everything else she had.

Or maybe we could buy another room (for our condo) that came with all the furniture from her room for about 7,000 bb's.

I just think that somehow, we should be able to buy that stuff.

Also, I think we should be able to buy curtains :3 that would make the room so much prettier.

Feel free to suggest.

Last edited by Ariel; 07-31-2010 at 06:19 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 07-31-2010, 06:20 PM
RedPandaLover
Trading Teddy

RedPandaLover has a spectacular aura aboutRedPandaLover has a spectacular aura aboutRedPandaLover has a spectacular aura about
 RedPandaLover is offline Status: Offline

I LOVE THAT IDEA! I really like the love seat from last night.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:23 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

I love the curtains the most!
Old 07-31-2010, 06:24 PM
babwiscool
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jocelyn ‹3

babwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond repute
 babwiscool is offline Status: Offline

I LOVE that idea! :O I would get the Gummy Bear lamp thing!
Old 07-31-2010, 06:26 PM
RedPandaLover
Trading Teddy

RedPandaLover has a spectacular aura aboutRedPandaLover has a spectacular aura aboutRedPandaLover has a spectacular aura about
 RedPandaLover is offline Status: Offline

Oh I forgot to say, I really like the idea of buying the room with everthing in it.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:27 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

I would SO get the ice cream sandwhich seat, and the jellybean light! That would be adorable!! Good idea! xD
Old 07-31-2010, 06:33 PM
Caroline4LeafClover465
Trading Teddy

Caroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant future
 Caroline4LeafClover465 is offline Status: Offline

I wish we could buy a whole iCarly Studio in lumbearyard. That would be so cool!
Old 07-31-2010, 06:37 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

I love the ice cream chair and and the gummy bear bear chandalier
Old 07-31-2010, 06:37 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

that would be awesome. I'd definatly buy it. Like the jumping thing into the bed. xD
Old 07-31-2010, 06:38 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by 2hip58
that would be awesome. I'd definatly buy it. Like the jumping thing into the bed. xD
Oh yeah, the trampoline xD, it was funny when Sam jumped onto Freddie
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT