BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2010, 11:48 PM
Taylorzebra201
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Um. Hello!? Look Up! Der

Taylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the rough
 Taylorzebra201 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: 2 questions

1. my signature if i put the link in then go to rename it, the link does not work. it just goes blank. How do i fix it?

2. When I go to shops they always have fancy founts to use. How can i add that to my computer? Will i get a virus? Also i need it to go to Paint.NET
Best Answer - Posted by Stefaniehearts15
View Post Originally Posted by Taylorzebra201
how do you like type with them though in other words how do you like download them to type with?
Check the guides and how-to's section. There should be a guide there about it. (:

View Post Originally Posted by Taylorzebra201
it said though you have to unzip it how do i do that?
Sorry for getting into your conversation.
To unzip the file means you need to extract it.
There should be a button that says 'extracts all files" above.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:49 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

1. Okay, Copy the Link to what you want, then in your siggie put somthing like ~My Shop~ Then Highlight it, Click the Globe Button, then paste the link in then there you go!

2. No you wont, but make sure its a website like DaFont, not some suspicious website, but trust me, Dafont is super safe!
Old 07-31-2010, 11:51 PM
Taylorzebra201
Polar Bear

Taylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the roughTaylorzebra201 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by SusanChic11
1. Okay, Copy the Link to what you want, then in your siggie put somthing like ~My Shop~ Then Highlight it, Click the Globe Button, then paste the link in then there you go!

2. No you wont, but make sure its a website like DaFont, not some suspicious website, but trust me, Dafont is super safe!
I know how to change the name like notice in the spoiler it's a link but you click it and it goes to a blank page. Thanks i will try dafount.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:55 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

You have to name is first. Then highlight the name and put the link.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Taylorzebra201
Polar Bear

^ didnt work it just erased the name i had typed in. :/
Old 08-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

1. I am not sure if the links still work if you backspaced it. Try re-coping the link.

2. I use KevinandAmanda.com. Its safe, and easy to download fonts off of. Don't go on some unfarmiliar site you have never heard of. Sending downloads from suspicous sites can give you viruses.
+ KevinandAmanda has some pretty cute fonts!
Old 08-01-2010, 12:43 AM
Taylorzebra201
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Stefaniehearts15
1. I am not sure if the links still work if you backspaced it. Try re-coping the link.

2. I use KevinandAmanda.com. Its safe, and easy to download fonts off of. Don't go on some unfarmiliar site you have never heard of. Sending downloads from suspicous sites can give you viruses.
+ KevinandAmanda has some pretty cute fonts!
how do you like type with them though in other words how do you like download them to type with?
Old 08-01-2010, 02:31 AM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

1. First, paste the link that you want.
Second, Highlight it and write in what you want, that should make it the link. (:

2. It's totally safe, just make sure you use a good, safe website. I use Kevinandamanda.com. (:

And Paint. net isn't a website, it's an actual editing program that you have to download onto your computer. It's totally safe, I downloaded it myself. However, it might possibly slow down your computer. (:
Old 08-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Taylorzebra201
Polar Bear

Ok but how do i USE the founts?
Old 08-01-2010, 11:29 AM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

Okay Taylor, this is how you use it:

Go to Kevin and Amanda.com (no spaces) and then look for a font you like, then scroll down, there will be a cake that says "How do I use this font" then select the computer you have, then it will tell you how to use it. It does the same thing for any website you download fonts on, it just doesnt have the how do I use it thing

Last edited by SChickie1; 08-01-2010 at 11:31 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
brooklyn(: