BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Aloha!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2010, 10:39 AM
pratik10
Knut

pratik10 is on a distinguished road
 pratik10 is offline Status: Offline
Smile I am new to BABV Insider. Can someone tell me how it works?

I'm new to Insider. Please help me around. I will be very grateful if someone nice enough can.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Beachgirl87
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Just call me Miranda ok??

Beachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the rough
 Beachgirl87 is offline Status: Offline

Okay first of all read the rules. Then click on the forum button and choose the section where your post should go. If you make a mistake, simply report your post and tell the admin (administrator) why you reported it, and ask if it could be moved. The little green button is your reputation. You give people reputations when people help you out, or you think they did something nice. But you are not aloud to beg for a reputation, or ask for someone to give you one. Do not write in red or blue, because the administrators and moderators write in that. Last be kind and WELCOME!!!

Last edited by Beachgirl87; 08-01-2010 at 10:50 AM..
Old 08-01-2010, 05:51 PM
cherrycuddles3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cherrycuddles22

cherrycuddles3 is on a distinguished road
 cherrycuddles3 is offline Status: Offline

-First off make sure you read ALL the rules.
-After 10 post you can be a Polar Bear, and you can add other forum members as friends(:
-You can go to your profile by clicking your name or going to quick links and finding "your profile" you can customise it and add an avatar, profile pic, and a siggie. Other people can leave you VM's (Visitor Messages)
-DO NOT write in this shade of BLUE or this RED because those colors are for Mods and Admins.
-DO NOT share any personal information like age, school, name, picture, city, e-mail, address.
-You can make threads and you can post around the forum, make sure your threads are in the right section,
-Last of all be kind, and enjoy BearvilleInsider it's a really fun forum, your gonna make some great friends on here(:

If you have anymore questions VM (Visitor Message) me by clicking on my name and clicking "view public profile"
Old 08-17-2010, 11:28 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Wlecome to Bearville Insider! (BI) ^^ Everything said above will you out here! Enjoy!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:46 PM
TinaBraveGal5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TinaBraveGal5

TinaBraveGal5 is on a distinguished road
 TinaBraveGal5 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome :3
Old 08-18-2010, 03:59 PM
shadowfire
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Alexarockstar344

shadowfire is on a distinguished road
 shadowfire is offline Status: Offline

Welcome hope you like it here
Old 08-18-2010, 04:02 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Like everyone said- read the rules, and I mean ALL of the rules. Alot of new people ignore them thinking that there "new" means they wont get in trouble. (:
Also don't post in red or blue and never say any personal information.
If you have any questions feel free to VM me.]

Things to Know:

VM= Visitor Message

TT/Trading Teddy= You can trade with people on BI but ONLY in the Trading Den

Rep Points= When your nice, helpful, or being creative you can get what's called Rep Points.

Hope I helped!
-Bella

Last edited by BellaBallet205; 08-18-2010 at 04:03 PM..
Old 08-18-2010, 04:04 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

Ok , welcome
The rules:

Dont be rude to people
Dont share second name or Age
Dont share any personal information , come to that
Dont give random rep points * ONLY share out for good reasons e.g when
someone is being helpful or useful *
Do be kind
Do use proper text and not text talk

VM me if that confused you or need any other info x

Oh and don't type in RED or BLUE xxx
Old 08-18-2010, 04:23 PM
neydis
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulieDazzle9

neydis has a spectacular aura aboutneydis has a spectacular aura about
 neydis is offline Status: Offline

THE BIG RULES
NO SCAMMING - We don't tolerate scamming here on BI, please don't try it! No asking for people's passwords or anything else that could lead to a member being scammed. If someone asks for your password, notify an admin/mod immediately!!

NO TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE TRADING DEN - In order to protect our members from scams, we have a special area set up for exchanging items called "The Trading Den". No trading, exchanging or discussion of any kind is to occur outside of our Trading Den. There will be no begging for items or asking people for items in their pictures.

NO RUDENESS OR BAD BEHAVIOR - BI is a community about Build-a-Bearville for everyone to have fun. Please respect your fellow members and treat them as you would like to be treated yourself!

PLEASE POST IN THE APPROPRIATE PLACE - We've done our best to set up categories and forums for you to post in. When you have something to post, check where you're posting it and make sure that it's the proper place. For example, if you have a question about using this website, post it in "Yikes! I need help!!". If you want to know about quests, post in the "Quests & Challenges" forum.

YOU ARE OVER 13 OR HAVE PERMISSION - We want to keep all of you safe and we want to make sure that your parents or guardian understand what membership at BI means. Please refrain from posting your e-mail address or any identifying information such as your name or where you live. If anyone asks this information from you, notify an administrator or moderator IMMEDIATELY. By agreeing to these rules, you certify that you are either: 1) over the age of 13, or 2) have your parents' or guardian's approval to participate as a member on the Bearville Insider Forum.

THE FAQS

How are the User Stars determined?
The number of stars is determined by the number of posts:

10 - 99 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
100 - 499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
500 - 999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
1000 - 2499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
2500 - 4999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
5000+ posts: Click the image to open in full size.

How do I create a new thread?
In order to create a new thread, just go to the forum that you want to create a new thread in and click the "new thread" button on the upper left hand side.

How do I create a poll?
YOU MAY ONLY CREATE POLLS IN THE "POLLS" SECTION

The system will not allow you to create polls outside of this section!

To create a poll, type in the message for your poll and then scroll down below that window and check "Yes, make this a poll" and then click "Submit". The website will then direct you to a page where you can create your poll options.

ALL ABOUT Reputation!
What are the green dots?
This is a user's reputation and is just a way of keeping track of the most helpful people on the forum. If you like what someone has to say, or they help you. Give them a click and add to their reputation!

Giving Reputation
There is a thumb icon right next to the "Reputation" area on each user's post bit.

To add to a person's ‘Reputation’, click on the thumbs up icon. A ‘Reputation’ box will open and you can type your reason for thanking the user.

If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!!

Checking who added to your reputation
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on BI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.

ALL ABOUT the Trading Den
What is the Trading Den?
The Trading Den is BI's safe trading area. We have a number of rules in place to keep this area safe for fair trading and to prevent scamming. Trading or trade discussion outside of the Trading Den is not allowed on BI!!

Where is the Trading Den?
As a protected-area, the Trading Den must be unlocked, so people who don't have the required number of posts and haven't agreed to the rules cannot see the Trading Den.

How do I get in to the Trading Den?
Please read the rules and post your agreement as a response once you qualify and are done reading them.

Why Can't I PM?
This is most likely because you are classified as "Knut" on the system, meaning you have less than 10 posts. Once you have crossed over the 10 posts barrier, you will be able to view and use this feature!

Reporting Posts
Reporting a post
vBulletin has a great way to report posts and bring them to our attention. It's the "red flag" right above people's number of posts on the top right of each post. If you see a post that doesn't follow the rules, click that red flag, fill out the reason and click send.

This will alert whatever mod or admin that is on and we can get to it as quickly as possible. This works much better than PM'ing a mod or admin, as anyone can pick up the "ticket" and get to work! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FOR ANY OTHER REASON, IT IS ONLY FOR REPORTING POSTS THAT DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES!!

More Frequently Asked Questions can be found in our FAQ section found at the top of the page! For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Hope I helped! ^^

(i obviously copied and pasted this from the original forum rules xD)
Old 08-18-2010, 04:24 PM
lindseyluv2swim2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LindseyLuv2Swim2

lindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nice
 lindseyluv2swim2 is offline Status: Offline

Hello, and welcome to Bearville Insider, also known as BI!

Here's some tips that could hep you when your on BI:
1. Read the all of the rules (if you haven't already), and be sure to follow them!
2. Don't share any personal information!
3. Don't type in the red and blue, as some of the other members have said, because they are reserved for the administrators and moderators of this forum.
4. Be nice to the other members (:
And you'll get the hang of BI! =]

Bearville Insider is so much fun! You can post, make threads, talk to other members, make friends, and so much more!
I hope you have fun on BI!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
juliabearfun21, lemonadetoothpaste:), meghan<3, taytaywuzhere(: