BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2010, 09:50 AM
Wendy
Owner
BABV Name: WendyWarmHeart28

Wendy has disabled reputation
 Wendy is offline Status: Offline
Default VIB Members - Keep an Eye Out for your New VIB Pools!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 1123: VIB Members - Keep an Eye Out for your New VIB Pools!

A special thanks to ValentinaHugs for letting us know that ChloeRocks is now sending out the VIB pools! If you are a VIB member, you'll want to keep an eye out for this spectacular prize! Your character can actually get in and swim in the pool. It is also a great prize for people who did not receive the Camp Happy Heart pool from last summer.

Click the image to open in full size.

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 1123: VIB Members - Keep an Eye Out for your New VIB Pools!
Old 08-06-2010, 09:56 AM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

Lucky VIB Members xD
Old 08-06-2010, 10:16 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

It looks like the CHH pool from last summer!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:55 AM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, it looks like the CHH 'kid pool'! xD
Old 08-06-2010, 11:54 AM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

i looks almost like the chh pool from last year!
Old 08-06-2010, 12:01 PM
AmeliaAngel85
Banned
BABV Name: AmeliaAngel85

AmeliaAngel85 is on a distinguished road
 AmeliaAngel85 is offline Status: Offline
Default Cool

I got mine a few days ago and i wanted to know well mine runs out this december but when it does run out do we get to keep the prizes???
Old 08-06-2010, 02:38 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting!
Old 08-07-2010, 07:05 AM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AmeliaAngel85
I got mine a few days ago and i wanted to know well mine runs out this december but when it does run out do we get to keep the prizes???
Yes, you keep everything you get as a vib.
Thanks fur sharing. :]]
Old 08-07-2010, 09:54 AM
AmeliaAngel85
Banned
BABV Name: AmeliaAngel85

AmeliaAngel85 is on a distinguished road
 AmeliaAngel85 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by miss fuzzy pal
Yes, you keep everything you get as a vib.
Thanks fur sharing. :]]
Thanks that really helped me out
Old 08-07-2010, 12:30 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for sharing! (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
ello, juliabearfun21, katherinesunbeam:}, libbyluv2sing99 :), simone was here <3