BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Aloha!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2010, 06:45 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline
Default HEY! I'm MillieBlue2 and I've never did one of these. xD

Hi! I'm MillieBlue2! nice to meet you.(:
Never did one of these...where to start...xD
WELL...
You can call me Blue(: Millie isn't my real name(; I am a music lover<3 (Like it says in my Babv name ^_^) if you want a song to listen to, ask me!(; my favorite color is blue. Here is my favorite bands-
1.Linkin Park
2.Daughtry
3.3Oh!3
I am so chatty! I also have the most Vms on Bi(; you can talk to me for hours. I don't get annoyed when you Vm me like 10 times in one day...(:
I am very nice too. Unless you are rude to me well then you will just not like me. :/
I have tons of friends on here, and I love meeting new people(:
I am very shy in real life, but not so much on here(;
Get to know me if you want to know more(;
-Blue
Old 08-07-2010, 06:47 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

Wow you seem so firmiliar. It's like I know you. Hai Blue!
Old 08-07-2010, 06:47 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

Lol, i haven't made one either. a late welcome :3
and are you using your millieblue babv account? since you changed your babv id thing.

Last edited by D<3BABV; 08-07-2010 at 06:53 PM..
Old 08-07-2010, 06:50 PM
littlegirl287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristenSafariBear14

littlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud of
 littlegirl287 is offline Status: Offline

Hi welcome to Bi make sure to read all the rules :]
Old 08-07-2010, 06:50 PM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline

Hello, welcome to BI. Please remember to re-read all the rules and re-do everything else xDDD
Old 08-07-2010, 06:55 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by D<3BABV
Lol, i haven't made one either. a late welcome :3
and are you using your millieblue account? since you changed your babv id thing.
Yuppers...

View Post Originally Posted by ValentinaHug
Wow you seem so firmiliar. It's like I know you. Hai Blue!
Haii. :3
Old 08-07-2010, 06:58 PM
lautnerbieberlover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Sarah (: <3

lautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura aboutlautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura aboutlautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura about
 lautnerbieberlover is offline Status: Offline

hi really late welcome to BI make sure to read the rules XD

Last edited by lautnerbieberlover; 08-07-2010 at 07:03 PM..
Old 08-07-2010, 07:00 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

A really late welcome to BI! :]
Old 08-07-2010, 07:02 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by OrlandoKnight
A really late welcome to BI! :]
xD
Old 08-07-2010, 07:03 PM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! Remember to read all the-aha, kidding. xP Late welcome, Blue! I never did one either
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cara, christina(:, juliabearfun21, kalina, natz!! ♥, neydis ish awesome ;3, savanahcute25, •daniela•