BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-31-2008, 10:03 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

CuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud of
 CuddleCub11 is offline Status: Offline
Question Answered: Serious help help help help help help

HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!! I just joined and i hardly know anything! PLEASE answer these questions!

1. How do you start your own subject thingy? not a reply
2. How do you edit smiley people?
3. How do you take pics? (I have an iMac-apple)
4. How do i get a profile picture?

I'M SO NEW!
Best Answer - Posted by JessBearHug
Ok, I moved this to your own subject so you can get some serious answers
Welcome.

1. To start a new subject, look for the New Thread button on the upper left hand side.
2. To edit, like the edit button in the lower right side of your post.
3. There are a bunch of Mac help threads here. Here's one
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ht=screen+shot
4. Profile picture, you find a picture you want to use and add it in your User Control Panel.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:14 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Ok, I moved this to your own subject so you can get some serious answers
Welcome.

1. To start a new subject, look for the New Thread button on the upper left hand side.
2. To edit, like the edit button in the lower right side of your post.
3. There are a bunch of Mac help threads here. Here's one
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ht=screen+shot
4. Profile picture, you find a picture you want to use and add it in your User Control Panel.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:22 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

CuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud of
Question

Exactly WHERE is the "New threads" button? LOL anyway thanks about the smiles!!

STILL Can't find it! I'm on my mom's DELL and neither my APPLE or her computer will have it!
PLease HELP me peoples I just can't seem to find it (i must have bad finding skills) I really want to find it but i can't find it ANYWHERE!

Seriously help help me find the New Threads button I need jumbo mungo detail on where it is help me find it!!

Help me!!!!!I want to start MY own subject BTW I didn't make this subject. JessBearHug Made it from reply to this. (you read it i know LOL) I want to make one of my own LOL.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:31 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, from the main forum page, click on a section name. When that opens, there will be a blue bar with the name of the section. Right above that, on the left side will be a lighter blue button that reads New Thread.

Does this help? Click on the picture to enlarge it

new.JPG
Old 10-31-2008, 10:55 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

Sorta it helps where did you take the Pic? I can't find it ANYWHERE.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:58 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy

You need to go to the very top where it says Bearville Insider. Click on the button that says Forum, right below the words Bearville Insider. That will take you to the main forum page. Then you will see all of the Subjects. Read them carefully and find the one you want to start a thread in. Click on that subject and you will see the New Thread button.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:58 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

Where did you take pic? I seriously Need to know, 'cause of course i can't find that silly blue BUTTON!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:01 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy

You will NOT see the New Thread button until you click on one of the Subjects from the Main Forum page. For instance, if you want to introduce yourself,
on the main forum page
The Red Carpet! Your first stop!
in that section is Aloha!
Click on the word Aloha! and you will see the New Thread button.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:30 PM
MadeleinePawPrint
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MadeleinePawPrint

MadeleinePawPrint is on a distinguished road
 MadeleinePawPrint is offline Status: Offline

1. To post a new subject go to a section that you want to post the subject in and click on the 'new topic' button on the upper left corner.

2. To edit anything just click on edit in your post. To create a smiley either type a smiley that you already know or when you are writing your post go to advanced mode ad click the smileys button and there should appear a bar of smileys to choose from.

3. Yayy!! You have an iMac??? Me too! But i also have a G5 laptop that I use more. Okay, so to take a picture click on command, shift, and 4 at the same time. To not change to a bookmarked page when you are doing this ( it used to happen to me all the time!) you have to click on your desktop before you click command etc. After that you drag the cursor to make a square around thw pic you want to take! Ta da!

4. User Control Panel...
Hope this helped!
Old 11-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Chocolate
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VioletCheer

Chocolate is on a distinguished road
 Chocolate is offline Status: Offline

I believe that what jessbearhug and madeleinepawprint said are unbelievably accurate LOL. Good teaching guys!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT