BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline
Talking I got a Zhu Zhu pet and a hamster cage!

I went to babw today. And I was lucky enough to be able to get a zhu zhu pet. (And I got a messenger bag.) I choose the babw exclusive Carly. And now in babv I got the hamster cage. I put it in my tree house. I already played the hamster game once. I got to level 8. I would of gotten farther if I had more time. Maybe tomorrow I'll post pictures of both my zhu zhu pet and hamster cage.
I am wondering who else has a zhu zhu pet? And what pet they have?
Also, did you buy any stuff for your zhu zhu pet? I didn't get any items for my zhu zhu pet. I am thinking of making a shoe box house for Carly. I have to look at what items they sell for the zhu zhu pets before I decide to buy anything for her. I don't think I want to get any of the clothes because they cost almost as much to buy another zhu zhu pet. (If given the choice between getting a clothes for my zhu zhu pet and another zhu zhu pet, I would pick getting another zhu zhu pet.)
And did you change the pets name? I like the name Carly for my zhu zhu pet.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:43 AM
brook
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mialuvbug82

brook is on a distinguished road
 brook is offline Status: Offline
Smile

i want a zhu zhu pet the won i want is jilly and carly is the name of my cousin i am going in a few days to babw ill see what i can get and i hope i get a zhu zhu pet lol ttyl
Old 08-08-2010, 01:19 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

Congrats on getting your zhu zhu pet hamster and cage and if you buy the clothes for it when you enter your reciept code you get a zhum scarf for you to wear in bearville.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:17 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Congratz on getting your new Zhu Zhu Pet! :]
Old 08-08-2010, 10:23 AM
zacharyadventure75
Polar Bear
BABV Name: zacharyadventure75

zacharyadventure75 is on a distinguished road
 zacharyadventure75 is offline Status: Offline

My sister (serenawishes.) has scoodles & got baby pumpkin yesterday
Old 08-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PriscillaBallerina31
Congrats on getting your zhu zhu pet hamster and cage and if you buy the clothes for it when you enter your reciept code you get a zhum scarf for you to wear in bearville.
I got the zhum scarf in a trade.

Here is a picture that I just took of Carly. I decided to take a empty babw cub condo box and make it in to a house for Carly.
Click the image to open in full size.

I took a picture of the hamster cage in my tree house:
And here is what the inside of the hamster cage looks like:
It is a game like the puppy care game, but it is with a hamster instead. The hamster cage is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Also, there is a hamster that runs around inside of the cage. It is really cute.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

Congrats! =]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
juliabearfun21