BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2010, 07:31 AM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline
Default How to make a blend on SumoPaint. -finished with pictures-

g u i d e
t o
b l e n d s
o n
s u m o p a i n t

It will end up something like this:
Click the image to open in full size.

1. Find two or three good celeb pictures of the same photoshoot.

2. Search for sumopaint, click on the first website. Then click on the blue button saying 'Open up sumopaint and start fooling around!'.

3. A new window will come up. click the 'x' on the canvas and make a bigger one. It doesn't matter how big, you can crop it later!

4. Click on File >> Import to layer >> From My Computer... then choose the first picture of your blend. Use the tool next to the first tool ( An arrowhead ) to drag it to the left.

5. Repeat with the next picture, and drag it next to the first, overlapping it. If you have 3 pictures, repeat and drag it next to the second picture, overlapping and so on.
This what I'm up to so far ::

6. Now, go to the eraser, choose the circle brush and rub out the line between the two pictures. If the backgrounds are different colours, select the eyedropper tool ( located at the bottom of the list ) and click the colour of the background that you want it, then colour it in.

7. Select the first tool ( a square ) and make a box around your blend.
( I haven't done anything to mine this is just to show you )

8. Go to Image >> crop.

9. Add text, brushes, effects etc if you want to, then File >> Save to my computer... >> Save as a png.

And there you go!

Last edited by ZoeAries7; 08-10-2010 at 10:28 AM..
Old 08-10-2010, 10:33 AM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute

You can post now c:
Old 08-10-2010, 11:51 AM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

Cool guide.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:27 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Fur Posting! REP POINT.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:36 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AbbeyAdorable9215
Cool guide.
Thanks, it's my first guide c:

View Post Originally Posted by lauracamper12
Thanks Fur Posting! REP POINT.
Awh, thank-you Laura!
Old 08-10-2010, 12:36 PM
aznprincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SallyBearFun26

aznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to all
 aznprincess is offline Status: Offline

Nice guide!
Old 08-10-2010, 01:30 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting!!
I used this to make the blend then I gimpified it. xD
Old 08-10-2010, 01:33 PM
goldie34
Polar Bear

goldie34 is on a distinguished road
 goldie34 is offline Status: Offline

Cool guide. but it didnt exactly work for me :/
Old 08-10-2010, 03:22 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by goldie34
Cool guide. but it didnt exactly work for me :/
What went wrong? I'll try and help >w<
Old 08-10-2010, 03:23 PM
babygirl75
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: valeria

babygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud of
 babygirl75 is offline Status: Offline

Cool! Nice guide.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
a-b-b-e-y, zoelikescraisins