BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Beachgirl87
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Just call me Miranda ok??

Beachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the rough
 Beachgirl87 is offline Status: Offline

AWWW I am so sorry. My little girl died last summer. She was also a hamster. At least your hamster was with you when he died. My hamster's name was honey. RIP

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessRuby
Thanks everyone. I cant shake the image of his little stiff cold body being but in the box :[ I havent stopped crying all day and dont want to come out my room :[ No one could be as close as my hamsters and me. Even the other hamsters were sad not to see his cage when he was ill

Marci :: Okay. I will come on for a while

Aww it's okay , just remember all the good times you had with him. I still remember my hamster. When she died I could not even speak. at least he died with you, the person he loved, and that loved him back.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

Aww I'm sorry! I know what it's like....

((I'm not sure if threads about death are allowed ))
Old 08-12-2010, 05:50 AM
PrincessRuby
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Don't play...

PrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nice
 PrincessRuby is offline Status: Offline

Thanks and well i think this is allowed as it wasnt a rude death or anything. But i dont know but i think its allowed as it does mean a lot to me
Old 08-12-2010, 05:51 AM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

=( not good =(
but smileee and you can talk to me whenever you want x
Old 08-12-2010, 05:55 AM
PrincessRuby
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Don't play...

PrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nice
 PrincessRuby is offline Status: Offline

Thankss :]
Old 08-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

I had a teddy bear hammie AKA Sirian.
He lived 2 and a half years which is a good age. 2 is very young to die at.
Anyways, he died in the end of march because of wet tail . it was terrible cause his tummy was bleeding and he didnt walk and his eyes were swolen.. i kept wanting him to die so he didnt have to suffer anymore. but now my hammie, and yours, are in heaven (:

Sorry for your loss but remember he has no pain anymore. (:

(and it sounds to me your hammie had Wet Tail, look it up on wikipedia for more info.)
Old 08-12-2010, 10:25 AM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

I had about 27 gerbils, The first day I got Dora her tail fell off and Dora is still alive today. I only have 2 Gerbils now which is Dora and I forgot her name, I had so many. They live with my dad so I didnt get to see them much, but they were sweet. Blackie died because she escaped from her cage and went in the couch and got squashed.

Im really sorry I hope the rest of your pets will stay healthy forever
Old 08-12-2010, 10:29 AM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

Sorry for your loss.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Beachgirl87
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Just call me Miranda ok??

Beachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the rough
 Beachgirl87 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Izziesnowboard
Aww I'm sorry! I know what it's like....

((I'm not sure if threads about death are allowed ))

Oh they are. it says in the rules that if you want to share your loss, they can
Old 08-12-2010, 10:49 AM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

I know what it feels like to loose a pet. I have lost some before.

I hope this card helps and that you feel better. He is in Heaven now

Shelby
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la!, i_love_you_my_hamsters_x, juliabearfun21, llama_on_my_head, meghan<3, rip freddie, stay well chubbs, stay well prince