BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-12-2010, 11:55 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

I'm so sorry. D;
Old 08-12-2010, 03:02 PM
redinky
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Belle4LeafClover295

redinky is a jewel in the roughredinky is a jewel in the roughredinky is a jewel in the rough
 redinky is offline Status: Offline

Ruby,

I know how you feel. My radio slipped away (well, something blew in it that made it die.) last year. It was really painful for me. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm your girl. I will keep Chubbs and Prince in my thoughts.

Bella
Old 08-13-2010, 03:48 AM
PrincessRuby
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Don't play...

PrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nice
 PrincessRuby is offline Status: Offline

Thanks guys so much ~ especially for the card Shelby

View Post Originally Posted by Snewdles
I had a teddy bear hammie AKA Sirian.
He lived 2 and a half years which is a good age. 2 is very young to die at.
Anyways, he died in the end of march because of wet tail . it was terrible cause his tummy was bleeding and he didnt walk and his eyes were swolen.. i kept wanting him to die so he didnt have to suffer anymore. but now my hammie, and yours, are in heaven (:

Sorry for your loss but remember he has no pain anymore. (:

(and it sounds to me your hammie had Wet Tail, look it up on wikipedia for more info.)

We went to the vet with him and she said it was probably wet tail but with wet tail almost EVERY hamster dies within a few days but freddie kept on living for about 1-2 months. Also we thought chubbs had it but he is still alive. We think it was a tuma cus it had all the signs
Old 08-13-2010, 03:14 PM
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen

cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline

Aww.R.I.P Freddie .
I will pray for your hamsters .
Old 08-15-2010, 11:45 AM
PrincessRuby
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Don't play...

PrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nicePrincessRuby is just really nice
 PrincessRuby is offline Status: Offline

Thanks. :]
Old 08-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Gaelen
Polar Bear

Gaelen is an unknown quantity at this point
 Gaelen is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I'm sorry for your loss.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:30 PM
iCupcake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: mr. brightside

iCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of lightiCupcake is a glorious beacon of light
 iCupcake is offline Status: Offline

=*( Awwww! Im so sorry. Freddie probably was a wonderful hamster, and I will keep him in my thoughts. I have heard many sad stories this week. Fun48s loss, my Friends cousins loss, and now little Freddie. I will keep them all in my prayers.

R.I.P Freddie.
-iCupcake
Old 08-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^

Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline

I am SO sorry!
I know how you feel, my gerbil died of a tumor too a while ago.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la!, i_love_you_my_hamsters_x, juliabearfun21, llama_on_my_head, meghan<3, rip freddie, stay well chubbs, stay well prince