BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-11-2010, 05:27 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline
Default -Crys-

This girl was being mean to me, she kept using emotiocons to hurt my feelings and kept trying to unfair trade with me. So I reported her for "Bad Languege or Behavior" and told the team that she was using emoticons to be rude to me, it said "This player using a different chat type and cannot be reported" I feel so bad, she is getting away with it!
Old 08-11-2010, 05:28 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

Just ignore her for now.

If you remember the girl's user name, send a report. I'll give you the email address in a second.
Ok, he is the email you need to use. Tell them what happened, and what the girl's account name is.
vwpatrol@buildabear.com (for bad trades or bad thing ex. cybear bullies.)

Last edited by 99Valentine; 08-11-2010 at 05:35 PM..
Old 08-11-2010, 05:30 PM
moonbow
Banned
BABV Name: TerminallyCapricious

moonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud of
 moonbow is offline Status: Offline

vwpatrol@buildabear.com is who you email, tell them the girl's username, time it happened, zone it happened in and any other information you have about her.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SusanChic11
This girl was being mean to me, she kept using emotiocons to hurt my feelings and kept trying to unfair trade with me. So I reported her for "Bad Languege or Behavior" and told the team that she was using emoticons to be rude to me, it said "This player using a different chat type and cannot be reported" I feel so bad, she is getting away with it!
Don't worry. Did you catch her name by any chance?
I got that rpoblem. But she was like "Move!" to me and doing the sad emotion.
Just email and yeah. You know.#
Don't worry, everything will be ok.
I know I didn't put the email
Then ignore and change dens.

Last edited by Serenapawfectpal3; 08-11-2010 at 05:34 PM..
Old 08-11-2010, 05:33 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

I'm sorry. All you have to do is change dens. And did she scam you or something?
Old 08-11-2010, 05:42 PM
neydis
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulieDazzle9

neydis has a spectacular aura aboutneydis has a spectacular aura about
 neydis is offline Status: Offline

Aww, sorry to hear about that T.T
Old 08-11-2010, 05:46 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

I dont remeber her username...
Old 08-11-2010, 05:48 PM
DarbiDaisy2
Polar Bear

DarbiDaisy2 will become famous soon enoughDarbiDaisy2 will become famous soon enough
 DarbiDaisy2 is offline Status: Offline

Just send an email to vwpatrol@buildabear.com
Since you don't remember her name, just give the date, time, and time zone. The more you can narrow it down, the better chance they have of finding her. Include any items that were in the unfair trade if you accepted.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:18 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SusanChic11
You can report this player to the Bear Patrol by sending an email to vwpatrol@buildabear.com and including the players name.

The only thing that the Bear Patrol could verify would be the "unfair trade" transaction if you guys traded. As for the emoticon, there is no way we could verify that, however, there is a chance that the player might be included in our Watchlist for bad behavior. So she's not really getting away with it.

Also next time someone does that to you, using emoticons to upset you, simple put that player in your "Ignore" list so he or she couldn't bother you when you're in the game.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:20 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

That's just mean. BABV should punish any type of bullying, emoticons or not.
Well, I suppose all you can do is block her and switch dens.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la, kalina, neydis ish awesome ;3