BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-13-2010, 11:37 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline
Default what's your first buildabear.

What was your first Build-A-Bear and how many do you have? my first was the cinammon swirl bunny and i have four.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:44 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

I am not sure but it looked like the Fuever Teddy. I know its not though. I got my first bear in 2004 though..
This section should be in the 'Coffee House' or something.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:44 PM
aznprincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SallyBearFun26

aznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to all
 aznprincess is offline Status: Offline

My first bear is named Fluffy. She's a retired pink cuddles teddy. I got her at July 29th, 2007 at the Mall of America, when we long drived there, during summer break 3 years ago. [:
Old 08-13-2010, 11:45 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

I got mine a loooong time ago.
It was a small, plain brown bear. [I don't know the name of it]
I named her Cassey, and I remember that when the lady stuffed her,
I freaked out and cried because I thought she put too much stuffing in her,
so I made her take most of it out, and the bear is like, flat now.
xD
Old 08-13-2010, 11:46 PM
gaby786
Polar Bear
BABV Name: gabriellaadorable248

gaby786 is on a distinguished road
 gaby786 is offline Status: Offline

i dont have any
Old 08-13-2010, 11:48 PM
BrendaOctober6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrendaOctober6

BrendaOctober6 is on a distinguished road
 BrendaOctober6 is offline Status: Offline

My first and favorite buildabear is probably my velvet teddy[not that sure about name] oh and i have 3
Old 08-13-2010, 11:48 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

My first Build-A-Bear was a Playful Puppy named Cocoa. I now have about 20. :3
Old 08-13-2010, 11:52 PM
jipsiy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AJBear1223

jipsiy is on a distinguished road
 jipsiy is offline Status: Offline

My first was a Beagle and i got it about 8 years ago so it is really old.
and i have 4 buildabears.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:58 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

I have . . .7
My first bear was the Lil' honey cub. 2007. I named it "Fluffy," but on the birth certificate they named it "Fuffy" xD
Old 08-14-2010, 12:09 AM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

My first bear was the Tabby Cat (The Original back in 1999!)
His name was Clyde. He was my best friend. It was always "Me and Clyde are going to ride bikes", "Me and Clyde are eating spaaghettiiiiii" xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la, brenda6 waz here=], daytona and kaylee, juliabearfun21, meghan<3