BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-14-2010, 01:39 PM
kathleenjuly8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^ Call me kathleen :)

kathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to behold
 kathleenjuly8 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Please close. Spider is GONE :)

Please close.

Last edited by kathleenjuly8; 08-16-2010 at 12:11 AM..
Old 08-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

Tell your parents. NOW.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline
Default what is a wofl spider?

well i don't know what that is though if it's a spider i'd run! tell you parents!

can someone post a picture. i want to know what it is!
Old 08-14-2010, 01:47 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

It would not be pleasant if you killed a poor Wolf Spider. I doubt you would want to die if you were unaware of the fact you were stepping foot into someone's house that doesn't want you there. If you are scared of insects and bugs, which is nothing to be embarrassed about, call someone who is better at handling animals and insects. Preferably parents would be a good decison. Obviously, do not open your door and go out on the street asking for help if your parents are not home. Lock the door to wherever it is so it is impossible for it to get out. Do not get too close to the insect because if you anger it, it will bite you and is known for harmfully injecting venom into humans and others. Kill it if you have no means of getting rid of it and next time you go shopping, get moth balls or some type of medicine to keep bugs away. Not all medicines kill bugs so that is a pro, but they keep them away so they will not bug you. =]
Old 08-14-2010, 01:48 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

Tell your parents, if it isn't that big, get a shoe.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:49 PM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

Aj if they bite you they CAN kill YOU
Ok get your parents
and put on THICK!!
cloths
that cover your body
close the door!
Call an Exterminator IMMEDIATELY
to take care of it whiles your door is shut!
Don't try to open the door wait for an expert ok?
try to get out of the house too
Good luck!
Old 08-14-2010, 01:50 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

@Hailisnowflake
I found a picture of a Wolf Spider off of Google so I hope this answers your question on how it looks. You can Google for it yourself and see other types of results for Wolf Spiders. =]

Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by courtneybear121
Aj if they bite you they CAN kill YOU
Ok get your parents
and put on THICK!!
cloths
that cover your body
close the door!
Call an Exterminator IMMEDIATELY
to take care of it whiles your door is shut!
Don't try to open the door wait for an expert ok?
try to get out of the house too
Good luck!
I am aware of its toxicity, I mentioned it above. It will not bite you if you do not bug it. Kind of like a bee. If you make it angry, it is going to come after you. =]
Old 08-14-2010, 01:51 PM
cassiecuddlycub42
Trading Teddy

cassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud of
 cassiecuddlycub42 is offline Status: Offline

Oh gosh, I wouldn't say killing it, my mom is GREAT with creatures and she would let it crawl onto her hand and let it go outside.. My mom is an expert and NEVER got bitten by any type of creature. I just suggest telling your parents, and they'll handle everything. :]
Old 08-14-2010, 01:52 PM
PawesomeCamper
Banned
BABV Name: Orlandosafaribear

PawesomeCamper is on a distinguished road
 PawesomeCamper is offline Status: Offline

Ok, Hi I am PawesomeCamper Before you read this I am not a specilist in wolf spiders lol although, of what I no this are not good and I think they have the abbility to harm you (?) This is what you SHOULD do:
1. Do not touch it!
2.Close the door firmly (lock it would be the best thing)
3. Call your parents or a specilist person
4. Do not try to kill it or remove it because it will react
5. wear thick clothes just in case of any bite (?????????)
The most important thing is to leave it alone and shut the door so it cannot get around the house because then the spider could become a risk
Good luck also I do not mean to scare you but I THINK they can create harm? not sure
Old 08-14-2010, 01:54 PM
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4

courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PawesomeCamper
Ok, Hi I am PawesomeCamper Before you read this I am not a specilist in wolf spiders lol although, of what I no this are not good and I think they have the abbility to harm you (?) This is what you SHOULD do:
1. Do not touch it!
2.Close the door firmly (lock it would be the best thing)
3. Call your parents or a specilist person
4. Do not try to kill it or remove it because it will react
5. wear thick clothes just in case of any bite (?????????)
The most important thing is to leave it alone and shut the door so it cannot get around the house because then the spider could become a risk
Good luck also I do not mean to scare you but I THINK they can create harm? not sure
I think they can poison you
Great Job REPPY
I HATE HATE HATE HATEHATE!
sPIDERS
i freak!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>, christina(:, emmaflower owns zombies, get_this_rat_off_my_head, kalina, meghan, nicki's shop, nickinightingale4, remi and the aliens