BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 




Closed Thread
  #1  
Old 08-14-2010, 05:44 PM
charliecuddles52's Avatar
charliecuddles52
Sage Bear
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,900
charliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the rough
 charliecuddles52 is offline Status: Offline
Default My mouse.. :(

Last week I ordered my mouse.. I really wanted it, so I was really excited for it to come.. But when I opened the box an hour ago, I noticed this:
It came with no tags
It was really badly stuffed
It was really bad quality
And I really disliked it..
Then I found a hole in its side..
I'm am so upset..
Can I replace it? Or return it?
Is it supposed to look like this?
Click the image to open in full size.
  #2  
Old 08-14-2010, 05:46 PM
courtneybear121's Avatar
courtneybear121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Courtneyhoneyheart4
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,675
courtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud ofcourtneybear121 has much to be proud of
 courtneybear121 is offline Status: Offline
Default

DID you buy it at babw or online?
Return it
if you got it
online return it
and give them a bad rating
  #3  
Old 08-14-2010, 05:46 PM
99Valentine's Avatar
99Valentine
Trading Teddy
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 16,022
99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline
Default

Hmmm...my sister's came with tags, and it seems good quality. I would call BABW Guest Services and ask them about it. I know BABW has sewn up a bear for me after I had bought it, but that was just the back. So I think your best bet is to call. Hope you get your mouse fixed. (:
  #4  
Old 08-14-2010, 05:47 PM
DesiPurrincess1's Avatar
DesiPurrincess1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DesiPurrincess1
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 406
DesiPurrincess1 will become famous soon enough
 DesiPurrincess1 is offline Status: Offline
Default

I'm sorry. It looks like that mouse needs to go to the hospital.
You could probably call Buildabear or something like that. A number on the site, and tell them that and they willmost likely tell you to return it and they will most send you a better one.
  #5  
Old 08-14-2010, 05:47 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28's Avatar
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 115,971
MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Wow.
I would call them and see if they will fix it or send you a new one.
  #6  
Old 08-14-2010, 05:51 PM
charliecuddles52's Avatar
charliecuddles52
Sage Bear
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,900
charliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the rough
 charliecuddles52 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by courtneybear121
DID you buy it at babw or online?
Return it
if you got it
online return it
and give them a bad rating
I bought it online, and idk lol.

View Post Originally Posted by 99Valentine
Hmmm...my sister's came with tags, and it seems good quality. I would call BABW Guest Services and ask them about it. I know BABW has sewn up a bear for me after I had bought it, but that was just the back. So I think your best bet is to call. Hope you get your mouse fixed. (:
Ohh, okay ty =]

View Post Originally Posted by DesiPurrincess1
I'm sorry. It looks like that mouse needs to go to the hospital.
You could probably call Buildabear or something like that. A number on the site, and tell them that and they willmost likely tell you to return it and they will most send you a better one.
Yeah =[
I called my closest store, and they said they would restuff it and sew it up, or send it to the hospital.. but I just want a replacement..

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
Wow.
I would call them and see if they will fix it or send you a new one.
I did.. =/
  #7  
Old 08-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Zoey2Hip24522's Avatar
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13,737
Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by charliecuddles52
Last week I ordered my mouse.. I really wanted it, so I was really excited for it to come.. But when I opened the box an hour ago, I noticed this:
It came with no tags
It was really badly stuffed
It was really bad quality
And I really disliked it..
Then I found a hole in its side..
I'm am so upset..
Can I replace it? Or return it?
Is it supposed to look like this?
Click the image to open in full size.
Aw, I'm so sorry!
Pretty much what everyone else said, xD.
My oldest bear looks like that now. xD
I had her for 3 years.
  #8  
Old 08-14-2010, 05:54 PM
charliecuddles52's Avatar
charliecuddles52
Sage Bear
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,900
charliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the rough
 charliecuddles52 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by Zoey2Hip24522
Aw, I'm so sorry!
Pretty much what everyone else said, xD.
My oldest bear looks like that now. xD
I had her for 3 years.
Ty.
Wow, 3 years? =O its probably that old.. no wonder they wouldn't sell out the mice.
  #9  
Old 08-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Zoey2Hip24522's Avatar
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 13,737
Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by charliecuddles52
Ty.
Wow, 3 years? =O its probably that old.. no wonder they wouldn't sell out the mice.
Yeah. i got her in 2007. She is a velvet teddy (not the asthma free one).
  #10  
Old 08-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Caroline4LeafClover465's Avatar
Caroline4LeafClover465
Trading Teddy
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,188
Caroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant future
 Caroline4LeafClover465 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Did you buy it on Ebay or BABW.com?
Closed Thread
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Tags
99v was here! la la la!, emmaflower owns zombies, juliabearfun21, meghan<3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts