BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 08-20-2010, 12:52 AM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline
Default Important Sanrio Tiny Clip Information!

Tomorrow is the day everyone has been waiting for - the new Sanrio line is being launched at BABW! As all of you know, there is a great gift with purchase for the Sanrio furry friends - Tiny Clip Keychains! I thought I'd pass on a little information that will be VERY helpful to all of you who are planning on making a purchase:

The tiny clips DO NOT have the BABV codes already attached to them like other promotions have! There will be a separate piece of paper with the code on it (much like the Zhu Zhu Pet Codes). All tiny clips are supposed to be accompanied by this code, however, this weekend is supposed to be VERY busy for BABW and some bear builders may accidentally forget to include the code in the rush. I would suggest just politely reminding/asking for the code when you choose your tiny clips. Since it is on a separate piece of paper, I encourage all members to double check that they have their codes before they leave the store.

Last edited by karenbearhug; 08-21-2010 at 02:40 AM..
Old 08-20-2010, 12:58 AM
HeatherBrown68
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^ I like cake. :D

HeatherBrown68 will become famous soon enough
 HeatherBrown68 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info.
I'm looking forward to the carnival.
Old 08-20-2010, 01:42 AM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HeatherBrown68
Thanks for the info.
I'm looking forward to the carnival.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:31 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for sharing =D
Old 08-20-2010, 04:36 AM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

I dont go to babv
Old 08-20-2010, 09:44 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur the info! :]
Old 08-20-2010, 09:46 AM
chantellefurshion
Polar Bear
BABV Name: chantellefurshion

chantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to beholdchantellefurshion is a splendid one to behold
 chantellefurshion is offline Status: Offline

you would think they would make it easy on them and just include it thanks for letting me know, i really want the codes off the ones i get
Old 08-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Karen! Though my BABW weren't in a rush at all since me and my mum were only customers and I told them about it but they ended up giving me the wrong piece of paper
Old 08-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info!
Old 08-21-2010, 08:27 PM
erinbubbles6
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: erinbubbles6 :D

erinbubbles6 is on a distinguished road
 erinbubbles6 is offline Status: Offline

Oh, that's great. I went yesterday in Maine and got one, but did not get a code! Cause I did not know about this...

Anyone? Cause I need help with that ^
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
juliabearfun21, meghan<3