BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Beginners Guide to Buildabearville

Closed Thread
Old 08-20-2010, 02:21 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline
Default [First to post about all]Official Sanrio Friends PSI's![Pictures too] With Dollshouse and wallpaper and pictures of furry friends.

Well we better welcome them first.
My Sanrio Bears! All 4 but poor old Kitty looks a little old because I had her for a while

Now.

The PSI revealed!!!!

Keroppi PSI:
Wallpaper:Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

My Melody[I named Melody ]PSI: Wallpaper:Click the image to open in full size.

Chococat PSI : Wallpaper:Click the image to open in full size.

I
Love PSI's!

Also finally last but not least my old bear Kitty's PSI
Wallpaper:Click the image to open in full size.

Hello Kitty Dollshouse!:

Inside :

Inventory :
PS: I decorated the sides and under it put a heart rug so this isn't part of it. I just put it there for decoration!

Friends in action: [These aren't for use of siggies neither avvies]
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Have Fun! Please if you see someone using my pictures please tell a mod or someone if it's on another website.

Last edited by Serenapawfectpal3; 08-20-2010 at 09:15 PM..
Old 08-20-2010, 02:23 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much for posting (: Rep for you
Old 08-20-2010, 02:28 PM
MeganJump4Joy
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Megan

MeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really nice
 MeganJump4Joy is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! Rep!
Old 08-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of

Thank you! I'm about to add the Dollshouse
Old 08-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting. =]
Old 08-20-2010, 03:02 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

Thnx so much for posting !
Old 08-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

Thank you!
Old 08-20-2010, 03:25 PM
aznprincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SallyBearFun26

aznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to all
 aznprincess is offline Status: Offline

Wow! The dollhouse is amazing! Thanks =]
Old 08-20-2010, 03:28 PM
moonbow
Banned
BABV Name: TerminallyCapricious

moonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud ofmoonbow has much to be proud of
 moonbow is offline Status: Offline

Thanks For Posting! The outfits have been posted before, but this is really cool! I'll need to sneak into your dollhouse someday. xD
Old 08-20-2010, 03:39 PM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

Wait, does the psi come all together?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
juliabearfun21, kalina, meghan, meghan<3