BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2010, 08:41 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline
Post Get To Know Me.... An Original Journal Story by Jayden and Peyton. CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL!

Get To Know Me.....

Click the image to open in full size.

~July 30th 2010~
Man. Summer is like, totally gone. It's almost depressing. So, to try to ease my pain, I am keeping a journal. So, might as well Introduce myself. I am Maurice Hart. Call me Reese. Or Reese Cup. xD

I am currently 15 and getting ready to go to Manchester High. Probably never heard of it. It's in the middle of Manchester, Nevada. Such a small town.

Probably should tell you my appearance. I have long brownish black hair with short side bangs. Bright caramel eyes. Sunkissed skin. Smell like Hollister. Mmmm........<3

Well, I have to go now. Maybe something good will come out of Freshman year. Hopefully a friend. A love. A heart......

Last edited by JaydenSapphire1; 08-30-2010 at 06:21 PM..
Old 08-21-2010, 08:44 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

Dear Diary...
Nah, that doesn't sound like me. I'm not one to follow the 'norm.' I'm myself. :)
Oh, Diary, my name's Prim Riley. I'm 14, and about to start my freshman year in high school. [Scary, right??] I love our little small town here in Manchester, Nevada. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. (:

In case you haven't noticed yet, I'm the girl who sits in the back of the room reading, and/or writing in composition books. I hope to be a famous author one day. So now you know my dreams, here's a little bit about my appearance:
I'm 5 feet tall, a little on the short side. I have long blond hair with light purple highlight layered in, and normally wear edgy, straight-off-the-runway clothes. I may not "fit in," but I'm happy with who I am. Almost..I'm just lonely.

Last edited by 99Valentine; 08-22-2010 at 10:48 PM..
Old 08-21-2010, 09:03 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold

~July 31st 2010~

School. Scary......
School starts tomorrow. Ain't that extremely early??? I think it is.

I guess it's a time to.....reinvent myself. Usually I was the girl to not care. Write little hearts on my Algebra tests. Smiley faces.

I want to be more like Prim. Who is Prim you ask? Well, she is this reading crazy girl. She's gorgeous. Her blond hair is so beautiful. She is so gifted.

I've read her stories. They have such melody. I hope that maybe we could be friends. I could really use one. Especially since I moved here in January and haven't made the change to be great.

It takes only a smile. But I don't have one.

Last edited by JaydenSapphire1; 08-21-2010 at 09:13 PM..
Old 08-21-2010, 09:11 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute

- Home Room - July 2010 -

I caught Reese looking at me again today. She seems nice enough. She's pretty new. She smiles whenever I'm forced to read my reports in class. Maybe I'll talk to her soon. :)
Oh, here's a fact about me: I hate reading in school. No one really understands me there, and they don't appreciate my work there. :P They all laugh at my stories. My mom just says I'm a "misunderstood genius." I hope she's right.

Everyone knows me, or at least the think they do. They all think I'm happy in life - but I'm not. I spend my days alone, no one gets me. My friends are...okay, they just...it's hard to explain.

Maybe I'll go talk to Reese, she seems a little sad. Here goes nothing, you never know where that first "hello" will take you.

Last edited by 99Valentine; 08-21-2010 at 09:26 PM..
Old 08-21-2010, 09:16 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

~Lunch. First Day~

Wow. Prim has been like, really nice. She said Hi to me in Homeroom.
Maybe this is fate. Maybe fate wants me to be happy.

She asked to sit with me. I guess the first hello really does give the journey a start.

Prim is...different. But the good different. Maybe someone actually thinks I'm normal.

~~~

Prim is a misunderstood genius. I get her. I get her feelings of loneliness.

All the kids do is laugh at her. Kids are not nice. She should never stop. Never!

Prim is sooooooo disrespected. The kids are all inmature. They don't understand Prim's genius. Never stop Prim.

Last edited by JaydenSapphire1; 08-21-2010 at 09:37 PM..
Old 08-21-2010, 09:30 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

- Lunch, Period 5 -

So I sat with Reese today at lunch. She is so amazing, and wonderfully unique. I could see us being good friends. I think she respects my writing style, and actually likes it. I'll have to hang out with her again.

In fact, I think I'll ask her for her phone number, so we can text. (:
Maybe we can go to Barnes & Noble later today to pick up our book for English. I hope she'll come!

Note: Pick up English Book by Thursday
Finish Algebra work by tomorrow
Find out if I can get of of gym... xD
Get photographer to make copies of this picture...it'll be my in the cover of my first book. =]

Last edited by 99Valentine; 08-22-2010 at 10:59 PM..
Old 08-21-2010, 09:41 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

~Science 7th Period~

^ ^ Glamour Shots for last year.... Beautiful. xD

Prim is just Amazing.

I wrote my phone number and put it in her locker. Maybe we can text. Maybe she'll want to go to Barnes & Noble to get that book for English. Maybe she'll text me. Hopefully she does.

I need a new outfit. Maybe Prim will want to go with me.

Oh yeah...LUNCH!

Lunch went absolutely wonderful today. Prim and I have so much in common. We laughed at our summer memories. It feels like we've known each other forever. Maybe we have....

In our hearts.

Last edited by JaydenSapphire1; 08-22-2010 at 10:50 AM..
Old 08-21-2010, 11:53 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

I really like it!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:19 AM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

I love this story so much! =D I'm completely obsessed with reading it, and I cannot wait until you post the next chapter! Awesome job you two!! =D
Old 08-22-2010, 09:28 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

Great story!!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la!, jayjay♥, kalina, meowmeow >w<, natz!! ♥, remi and the aliens ☺