BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 08-22-2010, 10:54 AM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

~Second Day.....Study Hall~

Second day....not as bad as the first....but still horrific.

Prim didn't text me. Maybe she didn't get my number. :/

I was forced to read my "My Best Summer" report yesterday. I hate reading my work. Much like Prim, no one gets me.

Or maybe I don't get them. The world may never know.....

Prim was the only one who smiled. Or listened.

Prim, if you ever read this.....I LOVE YOU FOR THAT!

Darn. Study hall is over. Maybe I can write at lunch...

Last edited by JaydenSapphire1; 08-22-2010 at 11:27 AM..
Old 08-22-2010, 11:26 AM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome chapter, Jayden!! =D
Old 08-22-2010, 11:31 AM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold

~Lunch NOM NOM NOM~

Ugh. School. Prim sat with some other girls today, leaving me by myself.

Aww. Yeah, feel sorry for me. Well, don't.

Friends never last. Unless you're friends with Prim. Prim will always last. Forever.

For that I'm not eating very much. 10 grapes, a water, and an apple. I'm a skinny girl. So it doesn't take much to fill me up.

Not excited for English. I never got the book. :/ Uh oh......

Last edited by JaydenSapphire1; 08-23-2010 at 04:15 PM..
Old 08-22-2010, 02:08 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

I like it!
Old 08-22-2010, 04:40 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Great chapter, Jayden! I love this story so much! =D
Old 08-22-2010, 05:41 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

I love this story! Awesome work =D
Old 08-22-2010, 10:08 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

- Lunch, August -

I feel SO BAD right now. :[
I forgot to text Reese back last might, my parents had taken my phone away when they saw my credit card bill for Barnes & Noble before school started.... I never got the chance to let Reese know, though. I felt so bad, I couldn't sit with her at lunch today. I hope she isn't too mad at me!

I saw her looking at me at lunch...but I couldn't being myself to talk to her. I noticed she didn't eat much...I hope it wasn't because of me. :(

The only good thing that's happened today is that Reese read her story, "My Best Summer." It was amazing, we totally could be writer BFF's. :)

Note: I felt so bad last night about not texting Reese that I bought her our English book, and a super-cute book mark that says, "A journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step."
I hope she likes it, I'll give it to her in class. :]

Last edited by 99Valentine; 08-22-2010 at 10:11 PM..
Old 08-23-2010, 12:04 AM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

Great chapter!
Old 08-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

Luv the chapter, Paytong :]
Old 08-23-2010, 04:18 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

~Study Hall~

Wow! Prim gave me an adorable bookmark! :-D

She even bought me the English book. I love her like a sister! <3

We have gotten really close. Like best friends close. It's amazing.

She sat with me at lunch today; that made me happy. (:

Prim. No words can describe her. She's more like a feeling than a person.

I read my summer report and she smiled through it all. I really appreciated it. It made me feel welcome in the lonely old town.

There's the bell.....
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la!, jayjay♥, kalina, meowmeow >w<, natz!! ♥, remi and the aliens ☺