BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 08-23-2010, 04:20 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

Hee hee, cool chapter, Jayden
Old 08-23-2010, 04:53 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

- Gym -

I sat with Reese at lunch today, we talked about our favorite books. I told her I'd go shopping with her later if she wants to, hope she does! :D

Even though it's only been 2 days since we started talking, I feel as if I've know Reese-cup forever! We have so much in common, it's scary. Maybe we're twins... :]

On a side note, I HATE gym class. I'm hiding in the locker rooms, hopefully the coach won't find me. xD

- After Gym class, in locker rooms -

The weirdest thing just happened to me!! The head cheerleader, Cindy Song, just asked me of I wanted to hang out and [pause for dramatic effect!] join the squad!! I can't believe it! It's always been my secret dream to join...I'll have to talk to Reese about it, and get her opinion.

Note: You may ask, Diary: "Why would a girl who hates gym [and exercise] want to join a team??" That would be, lovely Diary, because I danced all throughout elementary school. <3

Oh, on another note, here's what I'd look like in the Cowboy's uniform.
Click the image to open in full size.

Cute, right? Cindy designed it herself, and got it to be made by a fah-bulous designer in New York.

Last edited by 99Valentine; 08-23-2010 at 05:03 PM..
Old 08-23-2010, 05:01 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

Um, Prim asked me to go shopping later! Yay! Of course I do!

However. . . . .

She wants to join the cheerleading squad. To be honest, I don't want her to. All girls will change. Even if they say they won't. I don't know what to.

On the plus side I got first chair in band! :-D I get the solos. (:

I mean, just because Prim and I are BFFs now doesn't mean that we won't disagree with each other.

What to do.........? My heart is mixed up. :/

On the plus side I get to wear my nerdy glasses. xD

Hmm. Need a new "iSchool" pic.....
Maybe this will work. xD

Last edited by JaydenSapphire1; 08-23-2010 at 05:18 PM..
Old 08-23-2010, 05:10 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute

- The Manchester Mall -

So me and Reese are in Hollister right now [that's her favorite store!] and I'm helping her pick out outfits. I've actually flown to Paris with my parents [yes, I'll admit it, I'm *kinda* rich] for Fashion Week. I've got a pretty good eye for fashion now. Hopefully Reese likes it too!

- Still in Manchester Mall; Hollister; Dressing Room 8C-

WOW. Reese just tried on the most ah-mazing dress! She has to get it, and if she doesn't I'll buy it for her. xD
It'd be the perfect dress to take her to that fashion show I got extra tickets too...

Oh! I did talk to her about cheer today, and she seemed reluctant when I asked her opinion. I mean, I know she wants me to by happy, but I get the feeling she's not telling me something. :/

Note: Call Cindy back! She's been texting me like CRAZY while me & Reese-cup were in Hollister. Had to turn my phone on silent, 'cause RC kept asking what was up. Didn't want anyone to interrupt out special time. :}

Note 2: RC had gotton me addicted to iSchool, the student chat thingy. [I'm not so good with technology xDD]
Here's my profile picture [is that what it's called? I have no idea. I need to ask her. ]

Last edited by 99Valentine; 08-23-2010 at 05:29 PM..
Old 08-23-2010, 05:20 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold

Heehee. Nerd. xD Also my new iSchool pic. xD

Wow. At Hollister. :-D

Found the most amazing dress! I have to buy it, but it's $50. I only brought $20. :-( Byebye dress.

Something is keeping Prim very happy. What is it?

And I got highlights to be just like Prim. xD Copycat much? Oh, Prim wants me to check out this shirt, Must see it!

~~~

Ok. Got a pic of me. Looking awesome!
Prim must be hiding something very interesting from me.
She was texting while I was in the dressing room. Who could she be texting?

Oh no. Cindy Song? *rolls eyes*

I don't want my new BFF to get involved with her. Bad things come from her! Like fights, and friends being broken apart. Trust me, honey. xD

I have to find Prim the cutest dress ever.

Last edited by JaydenSapphire1; 08-23-2010 at 05:39 PM..
Old 08-23-2010, 05:34 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

- Manchester Mall Bathrooms -

So Reese got that cute shirt I showed her, but she didn't bring enough for the dress! Aww, I'm so upset. NOT! 'Cause I bought it for her...I'm sneaky. I hid it in with all my other purchases..now if only I can get her into some strappy shoes! xDD

I need to figure out when I'm going to tell her about the show. I hope she'll be happy! It's coming up soon, right before Halloween. Maybe they'll be some cute clothes that we can use as--

*phone vibrates*

That was Cindy [again.] That girl doesn't stop when it comes to what she wants! I guess I should be flattered, but it's kinda creepy. Oh, here comes RC. Talk to you later, lovely diary. xD

Note: Tell mom that you bought clothes for school & friend. Hopefully she won't freak at the $357.98 spent at the Mall. *crosses fingers*
Old 08-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome updates, guys (:
Old 08-23-2010, 05:42 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear

Oh Prim. Dear Prim. Don't think I didn't see you spend almost $400 at the mall! xD

I need some strappy shoes. I need some to go with that new pair of skinny jeans my cousin gave me.

Halloween!! xD I am going to a huge party with my family. Woohoo!

On a side note I still need that book report........xDxD

Maybe she won't notice. Prim. She was texting someone. Who? CINDY!

Something fishy is going on. Not the good kind of Fishy either. xD

Last edited by JaydenSapphire1; 08-23-2010 at 05:45 PM..
Old 08-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear

Cool update, Jayden :]

I also LOVE your siggie xD
Old 08-23-2010, 05:45 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

- Boutique at Manchester Mall -

So I heard Reese needs some new shoes... perfect! I'll lead her into the right direction with what will match her dress. : D

I have the feeling that she noticed I keep texting Cindy. I've told her to stop texting me, but she won't. P:

Oh, here comes RC! Ttyl, diary. (:

Oh man! RC just reminded me of a book report that's due in 3 days. I need to start reading that book and working on my paper. Not looking forward to it.

Update: Me & RC have the same highlights now! Twins much? (:

Last edited by 99Valentine; 08-23-2010 at 05:47 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la!, jayjay♥, kalina, meowmeow >w<, natz!! ♥, remi and the aliens ☺