BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-24-2010, 03:21 AM
AdrianeAdorable109
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AdrianeAdorable109

AdrianeAdorable109 is on a distinguished road
 AdrianeAdorable109 is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb Hey i'm new!

Um hi i'm new here i have no idea what it's about how to put up a avvie or siggie i need friends so can anyone tell me about it?
Old 08-24-2010, 05:00 AM
~Sakura~
Polar Bear

~Sakura~ is on a distinguished road
 ~Sakura~ is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I'm Sakura as you can see and you can't make friends now because your a 'knut' once your a polar bear, which means you have 10+ posts an then if you go on a membear's page and click the tab 'friends' you see a little text saying befriend [_____] (their name) so that's how you be their friend! Now to have and avvie or siggie you go on your profile and yo see at the top orange tabs the first one says user cp (something like that) And you see avatar and signature you click that and you can upload a siggie which is below your text and a avvie which is a picture eg. the girl

Last edited by ~Sakura~; 08-26-2010 at 04:10 AM..
Old 08-24-2010, 06:00 AM
gabrielafluffyfriend5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Luigifluffyfriend5 xDD

gabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the roughgabrielafluffyfriend5 is a jewel in the rough
 gabrielafluffyfriend5 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!
Old 08-24-2010, 06:49 AM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I am AbbeyAdorable9215, but, may call me Abbey!! It is a pleasure welcomng to the forum.
There is a lot you should know before you start posting.

-VM stands for visitor message. You can post a vsior message when you are looking on someones profile
-To add friends, go to the persons profile, scroll down and you should see a box full of friends. to add freinds,you must have over ten posts.
-To access the trading den, you need to bacome a trading teddy. you must have.. 100+ non-fluff posts, been a member longer then a month, read the rules and agree to them, and you have to be familiar with the community.

ALL ABOUT Reputation!
What are the green dots?
This is a user's reputation and is just a way of keeping track of the most helpful people on the forum. If you like what someone has to say, or they help you. Give them a click and add to their reputation!

Giving Reputation
There is a thumb icon right next to the "Reputation" area on each user's post bit.

To add to a person's ‘Reputation’, click on the thumbs up icon. A ‘Reputation’ box will open and you can type your reason for thanking the user.

If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!!

Checking who added to your reputation
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on BI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.

Stars!!!!
10 - 99 posts: 0 stars
100 - 499 posts: 1 star
500 - 999 posts:2 stars
1000 - 2499 posts: 3 stars
2500 - 4999 posts: 4 stars
5000+ posts: 5 stars

This is a little bit of info on some of the sections.
General Discussion
Feel free to talk about anything related to Bear Ville!

Yikes! I need help!!
Post your BI forum or BABV questions and problems in our Q&A-style forum here! Check out our Guides and How-to's here as well!

Cub Condos
Is yours a hotel, a spa, a vacation resort or a country farmhouse? Share your creative side!

Make sure you read the rules and FAQ
and. Never post in red or blue as those coors are reserved for mods and admins.

Never post links outside he link secion unlesss you are shoing member where something is.

Never give out personal info.

Do NOT talk about trading outside of the trading den as it is not permited.

Over all, hope you have a great time here on bi
Old 08-24-2010, 09:49 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I'm JuliaBearFun21, but you can call me Julia!

Welcome to Bearville Insider (BI for short)! Remember to read the Rules, FAQ and try to get familiar with each section of the forum If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to VM (visitor message) me, any member or a Moderator or Administrator (their names are in red and/or blue). Again, welcome; and I hope you have a wonderful time here!!
Old 08-24-2010, 10:30 AM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

Hello welcome to bearville insider well to put up a avvie you
1. Login to BABV or go to different websites ( Imagechef etc. )
2. Download a program ( GIMP , Photofiltre , paint , MS paint , photoshop )
3. Go to a place on BABV after a download is done
4.There is a thing looking like a magnifying glass with a + sign in it and it says 100 % on it well click the arrow and put it to 400 %
5.After that look for your BABV charecter since 400 % is so big
6. Once you find her\him after the key F12 look beside it you will see Prt Scr click it and then go to whatever you downloaded and click edit then paste
then take a square box line thing andput it around what you want the avatar to be of after your done that right click and click cut after that go to edit again and click attributes first line put 10 next line put 100 and then it pops as a little line and you right click it and click paste then you finally have your avatar but one little thing you have to click file now type in a title and then your ready to go
Old 08-24-2010, 12:23 PM
lindseyluv2swim2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LindseyLuv2Swim2

lindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nicelindseyluv2swim2 is just really nice
 lindseyluv2swim2 is offline Status: Offline

Hello, welcome to Bearville Insider, also known as BI! =]

To put up an avvie and/or siggie:
If you have a picture that you would like to put as your avvie or siggie, go to your 'User CP' and click on 'Edit Avatar' or 'Edit Signature'. Then upload the picture from your computer, or put in the URL of your avvie/siggie from a picture-hosting website like TinyPic. (: Hope that helped.

I hope you have fun on BI! (:
Old 08-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Cutie411
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Call me Cristina[x No H[;

Cutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond repute
 Cutie411 is offline Status: Offline

Hello! Welcome to BI! Hope to see you around the forum! :]

Just remember some simple things:
-Don't type in red or blue
-Don't give out personal info.
Read the rules if you haven't already. ^_^
Old 08-24-2010, 02:54 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

welcome to bi
Old 08-24-2010, 10:27 PM
AshelyPizzazz4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshelyPizzazz4

AshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura aboutAshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura about
 AshelyPizzazz4 is offline Status: Offline

Hi there! Welcome to BI!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
a-b-b-e-y, eveallheart52, gabi :), juliabearfun21, kalina, meghan, p-r-i-n-c-e-s-s, starrlikeshotcocoa[: