BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2010, 11:57 AM
Cutie411
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Call me Cristina[x No H[;

Cutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond repute
 Cutie411 is offline Status: Offline
Default Simple A n i m a t e d Avvie

How to make: Simple Animated Avvies
*This is my first guide so bear with me xD
**Although this looks long, after you get the hang of it, it's really really easy and fast to make ^_^
First, your finished product will look like this: Click the image to open in full size.
Second, I am talking about normal paint, the free software you get when you get a laptop/computer. (i'm not sure about Mac users)
Anyway, to begin open up a new blank page
Click the image to open in full size.
Next choose the size of your avvie which should be a pretty small sized square like my example.
Now that you've got that, choose the color you'd like (I chose blue) and then click the bucket icon in your tools section.
Click the image to open in full size. x]
After you've done so, click the white and that should change the whole color. (:
Now we can add text!
xD *NOTE* When you use your text, remember the size you used. It will help later on*
To add text you click the blue A in your tools section.
To make your space for text bigger, click a corner and drag your mouse to make the box that will contain your text, bigger.
Also, if you don't want a white background, choose the second option at the bottom: Click the image to open in full size.
Now you can add your added text (in my case I example, I only add "friends last")
When adding text use the tool bar where you choose fonts and size. If the toolbar does not pop-up then go to the top of your page and click "View" then below it should say "View Text toolbar" Click the image to open in full size.
**NOTE**DO NOT TYPE YOUR WORD THAT YOU WANT FADING**
So in my example my word fading is "forever." I would not write that on my text. I will write it in later.
So what you should have so far is just your text that is not going to be fading.
Now you can save this. I saved mine as blue avvie.

NOW we can go to Lunapic.
OK so after your on the website, click "Upload Image" Do not click animation or slide show. Just click "Upload Image" which is located beneath where it says "slide show"
Browse for your picture and then upload it (:
Next, after it's been uploaded, it will ask if you'd like to "Crop, Scale, Add Text, Animation, or Effects" Click ADD TEXT
It'll take you to a page where you get a lot of options and we can now go crazy xD
What to do:
For Text: Here is where we add what we want fading which is why we didn't add it in paint.
Font: Here you can either choose the fonts they have from or you can use your own fonts that you've gotten off of sites.
To get your own font, click "Upload" which is next to where you choose fonts (:
It will take you to a new page and then it will say "Browse." That will let you look for your font on your computer (: When you choose your font, make sure it's the unzipped folder. Now click and upload ^_^
When it's finished uploading you can see the font in a box located above and it will ask you "proceed to text tool" Click "text tool" and you will go back to the options with text (:
Size: Enter and type the size. (this is why you had to remember what size you used during paint)
Color: Choose your color the text will be which should probably be the same as your other font but it's your decision (:
Pattern: Don't do anything for that xP
Animation: Click the option "Fading." This will make your text you entered at the top... fade... xD
Pattern: Don't do anything for that.
**NOTE** DO NOT APPLY TEXT YET
Instead scroll to the bottom and there you will see your text with your uploaded picture. The quality of the text may also look bad but after the text it applied, it will look so much nicer so don't worry. xD
You will see your text, so you can click it and drag it around your picture to however you want it.
The text is not fading yet but it will be soon. So now that you're sure that's where you want your text, click "Apply Text"
Check that everything looks fine and then your finished so you can save! (:
Look for the save icon:
Click the image to open in full size. And then click it... xD
It will take you to another page and ask you how you'd like to save it. Click "Save as gif. (default)" Then when there's a pop-up on your computer, make sure you click "Save File"

Now your finished.(:
Hope I helped because this took forever to make -___-
But it was fun! xD
So thanks for reading... (:
Old 08-25-2010, 12:21 PM
coolierachel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelAwesome254

coolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nice
 coolierachel is offline Status: Offline

Great guide! Rep! (:
Old 08-25-2010, 12:21 PM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

Very good guide!
reppy. :3
Old 08-25-2010, 12:26 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome guide xD
REP FO YOU.

Old 08-25-2010, 12:47 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

OMG Best guide ever! xD
I would give you a rep, but it won't let me. D:
xD
Old 08-25-2010, 01:01 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

Thanks!

is this for MS Paint. Gimp. Or Paint. Net?

I only have ms.paint and paint net xD.

I think it's MS. Paint lol

Ok I did this so far--

I uploaded the pic on luna pic--

it took me too a white page with my pic and a tool bar that had the text etc, what do I do??? I don't see the add text
Old 08-25-2010, 01:01 PM
Cutie411
Sage Bear

Cutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond repute

Izzie- Um.. paint. xD
Just plain old paint. xD
It comes with your laptop/computer if yours is a PC (i think) xD
And it should be in the accessories when you look for it on your computer. (i'm not sure about mac users) ^_^
Old 08-25-2010, 01:03 PM
Izziesnowboard

Okie Dokie.

Great guide BTW. I don't get the luna pic...

It took me too a white page with my pic and I don't see "add text" :? ((confused face lol))
Old 08-25-2010, 01:06 PM
Cutie411
Sage Bear

What do you mean it took you to a white page? :O
Old 08-25-2010, 01:07 PM
Izziesnowboard

I'll post a pic few more momento
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
a-b-b-e-y, carley was here!, cloe(:, cloerockstar10, kalina, meghan, meowmeow >w<, roxanne.♥, sarah99lovestaylorlautner