BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2010, 10:57 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline
Default We need more bears allowed on accounts

I think the limit is 300 bears? We need to have 400 bears because of all the collections now to collect to be able to get special bonus stuff for condos and rides for your character you cant get by trading unless you can bring the bear to life in your account.
Soon I will not be able to get the collections because I am out of room to bring more bears to life and I want to bring to life the bears I buy in my account
Please help!
Old 09-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

Wow! 300 bears? I think that would be great
Old 09-04-2010, 05:31 PM
kathleenjuly8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^ Call me kathleen :)

kathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to behold
 kathleenjuly8 is offline Status: Offline

You have over 300 bears?? Like in real life??
Old 09-04-2010, 05:33 PM
lainee:D
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Ariannazoom50

lainee:D will become famous soon enoughlainee:D will become famous soon enough
 lainee:D is offline Status: Offline

wowz thats alot of bears i only have 8
Old 09-07-2010, 02:47 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I think the reason why the have the limit only 300 is because they don't want to slow down their servers. I get what you mean though, if you're trying to collect a certain amount or the entire collection ( like with the gem of the friend bears ) and you're past your limit it can be like ughh. But IDK if they'll change it or not but that would be cool!
Old 09-07-2010, 08:51 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

I didn't know there was a limit!
Old 09-07-2010, 09:16 PM
AlishaJonas1713
Polar Bear

AlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really nice
 AlishaJonas1713 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
I think the reason why the have the limit only 300 is because they don't want to slow down their servers. I get what you mean though, if you're trying to collect a certain amount or the entire collection ( like with the gem of the friend bears ) and you're past your limit it can be like ughh. But IDK if they'll change it or not but that would be cool!
Old 09-07-2010, 09:30 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

i think the limit is 300 is because it amy slow down the server and your computer. I would start a new account if one account s already full. Besides the accounts are free~!~!~!~!~0
Old 09-07-2010, 09:38 PM
lillypadd1016
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AlexaAngel180

lillypadd1016 is on a distinguished road
 lillypadd1016 is offline Status: Offline

wow!!! i don't even have 5 lol
sorry i dunno what to do i'm blank
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags