BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2010, 07:24 PM
$Hannah
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I Don't Play Anymore .

$Hannah has a spectacular aura about$Hannah has a spectacular aura about
 $Hannah is offline Status: Offline
Default An Idea for BI

here is my idea. well if you use an avvie, it'll go in a private album. if you want to use it again. there would be a option that says says set as avatar.. it's a brainstorm. i know it's not that good of an idea i just wanted to share it. sorry if it's in the wrong place.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:50 PM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

Good idea(: But that'd take longer in my opinon. If it's already saved on your computer then you can just upload it again. Good idea, though! (: Tell a mod or admin.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:56 PM
jonasgirl512
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ElizabethIceSkate11

jonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasgirl512 has a spectacular aura about
 jonasgirl512 is offline Status: Offline

Katy, It kinda makes sense though. If you have an avviie on a broken comp, and you want to get it from thare, you can't, but when you go to this album, it will still be there.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:01 PM
ZoeyTeddyBear75
Polar Bear

ZoeyTeddyBear75 will become famous soon enoughZoeyTeddyBear75 will become famous soon enough
 ZoeyTeddyBear75 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by jonasgirl512
Katy, It kinda makes sense though. If you have an avviie on a broken comp, and you want to get it from thare, you can't, but when you go to this album, it will still be there.
I agree! If something happens to your computer and you can't access that picture, it's probably gone! However if you save it on the website, it's here and you can press a simple button to make it your avatar!

This is a great idea!
Old 08-28-2010, 09:58 PM
$Hannah
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I Don't Play Anymore .

$Hannah has a spectacular aura about$Hannah has a spectacular aura about
 $Hannah is offline Status: Offline

aww you guys think?
Old 08-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Gaelen
Polar Bear

Gaelen is an unknown quantity at this point
 Gaelen is offline Status: Offline

Old 08-28-2010, 10:43 PM
PrettyPerfefect
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KaylaLoveable86

PrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the rough
 PrettyPerfefect is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, but if you really think your going to want to reuse an avvie, then you can make an avvie album on your own and upload it yourself. In my opinion, I don't reuse avvies so if it did that automatically then its just taking up picture space for other things and wasting time to go back and delete the avatar that automatically saved when I don't want it taking up my picture space.

I'm sorry, not trying to be rude or anything but thats just my opinion
Old 08-29-2010, 12:42 AM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, this'd be nice because I wanna see my 1st avvie too xD Also you can see how your avvies changed :]
Old 08-29-2010, 10:28 AM
katherine2hip332
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katherine2hip332

katherine2hip332 will become famous soon enough
 katherine2hip332 is offline Status: Offline

That would be cool, but might be hard to program.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:30 AM
lautnerbieberlover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Sarah (: <3

lautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura aboutlautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura aboutlautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura about
 lautnerbieberlover is offline Status: Offline

good idea! (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT