BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 08-30-2010, 04:36 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Emmaflower36
I wanna know more about these books! People keep chatting about them! I'm guessing that's cause they're great books. :]

Form to Join:
BI Name: Emmaflower36 (call me Em please!)
Have you read any of the books?: Nope.
What's your favorite book?: Not read this series...
Who's your favorite character?: Not read 'em!
Welcome!
Okay, if you want to know anything about the books, just ask me! (:
Old 08-30-2010, 06:40 PM
svprockz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: svp-chan

svprockz is on a distinguished road
 svprockz is offline Status: Offline

Form to Join:
BI Name: svprockz
Have you read any of the books?:yup(waiting to get the third)
What's your favorite book?: eh the hunger games 1
Who's your favorite character?: G A L E XD
Old 08-30-2010, 09:33 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by svprockz

Form to Join:
BI Name: svprockz
Have you read any of the books?:yup(waiting to get the third)
What's your favorite book?: eh the hunger games 1
Who's your favorite character?: G A L E XD
Welcome to the club! (:
Old 08-30-2010, 09:37 PM
nataliapink1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Иαтαℓiαριиκ1 {nah}

nataliapink1 will become famous soon enough
 nataliapink1 is offline Status: Offline

Form to Join:
BI Name: Nataliapink1 (Nah)
Have you read any of the books?: Yes, the first two, and I'm on ch 3 of mockingjay!
What's your favorite book?: 2nd (catching fire)
Who's your favorite character?:katniss

:3
Old 08-30-2010, 09:43 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

i cant believe i hadnt seen this! they are the second best books ever!
Form to Join:
BI Name: HarryLove13
Have you read any of the books?: Yes all of them
What's your favorite book?: Chasing fire
Who's your favorite character?:
katniss, i want to see if i can audition for her once they are available

~*~ Question of the week ~*~
Have you read Mockingjay? Did you like it? Love it? Hate it?

yes, i hated it too! i hate the ending its soo rushed, and..and...

Real spoiler:
Spoiler: show
i thought it was so sad how gale doesnt get to be with katniss because she knows she wont survive without peeta and its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD how prims gets blown up ...ehh that sounds bad,...ughh and so many other things too, i wanted her to torture president snow and coin after what they did to her sister and everyone else!i got the book the day it came out but since it was also the first day of school i wasnt able to go to the midnight party and i finished it on the second day
Old 08-30-2010, 09:53 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by nataliapink1
Form to Join:
BI Name: Nataliapink1 (Nah)
Have you read any of the books?: Yes, the first two, and I'm on ch 3 of mockingjay!
What's your favorite book?: 2nd (catching fire)
Who's your favorite character?:katniss

:3
View Post Originally Posted by HarryLove13
i cant believe i hadnt seen this! they are the second best books ever!
Form to Join:
BI Name: HarryLove13
Have you read any of the books?: Yes all of them
What's your favorite book?: Chasing fire
Who's your favorite character?:
katniss, i want to see if i can audition for her once they are available

~*~ Question of the week ~*~
Have you read Mockingjay? Did you like it? Love it? Hate it?

yes, i hated it too! i hate the ending its soo rushed, and..and...

Real spoiler:
i thought it was so sad how gale doesnt get to be with katniss because she knows she wont survive without peeta and its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD how prims gets blown up ...ehh that sounds bad,...ughh and so many other things too, i wanted her to torture president snow and coin after what they did to her sister and everyone else!i got the book the day it came out but since it was also the first day of school i wasnt able to go to the midnight party and i finished it on the second day
Welcome to both of you!

HarryLove13:

OH.MY.GOSH. I hate what they did to Prim! I had to re-read it several times to figure out what had happened. I was depressed because:
1. Gale moved so far away
2. Prim died
3. Her mom moved too
4. Haymitch stopped talking to her
The list goes on and on! I felt like she just wanted to get it over with, so she killed everyone. I was really upset about the Avox too...
Old 08-30-2010, 09:57 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute

peyton:
IKR? its so sad and when you think about it you remember more of the sad things! i mean i understand prim dying is part of the story and everything and the other deaths too but i feel like collins just wanted to end the story and didnt care what happened
Old 08-30-2010, 10:00 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

If you haven't read Mockingjay, this contains information that will ruin it for you!

I got so confused on part of it. And I was like, "Why did she shoot Coin?"
Then Finnick died, and I was like, "DOES IT GET SADDER??" I was so annoyed, more people seemed to die than to live. I was so upset with Rue dying in the first book, I understood why she had to though. I still don't know why Prim had to die. I was annoyed to at the epilogue, I wanted to know more about her and Peeta. And he went totally crazy, which was surprising. Oh, and all the people from her camera crew? Ugh..the death list is endless. A little too morbid for my taste, personally.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:03 PM
svprockz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: svp-chan

svprockz is on a distinguished road
 svprockz is offline Status: Offline

Thanks!! I wanna read mockingjay sooooo bad!!!
Old 08-30-2010, 10:09 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

spoilers:
omg i had forgotten about finnick! that was soooo sad! and poor annie, they had just gotten married, and she was pregnant! i was really upset about finnick!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la!, harrylove13, hungergames♥, katherine:}, katniss=mockingjay(:, love hunger games, nah has clamed this tag, panic attack!, rilakkuma♥, rip ___):, svp ate cookie here, we♥cinna!