BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-30-2010, 06:18 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Puerto Rican PSI?

I have the Puerto Rican bear [with many others] from an open certificate.
It's not that I can't be bothered[well that's not true xD]it's that I didn't know xD
Well how rare was it? I have it.
A medium? Because it was only sold in Puerto Rico, I called mine Itzel
NOTE: I mean the PSI not the bear
Best Answer - Posted by CaraPawprints1
Its a large psi, you can actually trade that for a bbl cap! Its also a big want, and only in puerto rico so its a big want. Congrats!

View Post Originally Posted by StephanySprinkles
I don't like PR that much either because it rains everyday and some people are very unpolite and rude DX
awww sorry to hear that though Id love to visit there
Old 08-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

I think it is a large PSI since it was only sold in Puerto Rico.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:24 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

It's about a medium PSI. ;]
But it's rarer than bunny glasses, because they are less seen. ;]
Old 08-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of

Really? Wow!
Old 08-30-2010, 06:44 PM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sp@rkÿ

StephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant future
 StephanySprinkles is offline Status: Offline

I used to have it but i traded it (; , Its sold only in my country, puerto rico (: I'm glad you got it , it makes me happy you like this country
Yes I live in puerto rico and was born there (:
Old 08-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

I used to have it but i traded it (; , Its sold only in my country, puerto rico (: I'm glad you got it , it makes me happy you like this country
Yes I live in puerto rico and was born there (:
Cool! Thats pawsome. I really love Puerto Ricvo and do all my school assignments on it. Sorry I'm going off topic but also do you know how long it was available?
Old 08-30-2010, 06:54 PM
StephanySprinkles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sp@rkÿ

StephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant futureStephanySprinkles has a brilliant future
 StephanySprinkles is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
Cool! Thats pawsome. I really love Puerto Ricvo and do all my school assignments on it. Sorry I'm going off topic but also do you know how long it was available?
I think It has been available since Itzel won the babw contest (: or a little weeks later than that (: , np being off topic I enjoy it (:
Old 08-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy

I think It has been available since Itzel won the babw contest (: or a little weeks later than that (: , np being off topic I enjoy it (:
Yep, that's what I thought. I think Itzel's Pawsome!
Old 08-30-2010, 06:58 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Was the PSI a blue and white hat a flag on it? If so, it's a large PSI that's a little rarer than bunny glasses because they are less seen.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:01 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

Like Vannessa said, if it's the hat, then it's as rare or rarer than bunny glasses. I saw a Puerto Rican bear (I also live in Puerto Rico) but I don't know what it brings. I bet it's a giant inflatable Coqui XD

EDIT: i just found a girl that's wearing the hat and a shirt. here's a picture. the flag on the shirt won't show much because of her hair.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by D<3BABV; 08-30-2010 at 07:08 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
panic attack!, starrlikeshotcocoa[:, stella :]