BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2010, 12:20 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline
Default What? Where did my coupon go?

So we were talking on a Bearville chat box today, and we all noticed that our CybearGuide coupons were gone! We didn't all get a chance to print them, so we are wondering if it's just a glitch... :/
I know one of my friends in particular said they were out of printer ink, so they couldn't print it even if they wanted to.

Last edited by 99Valentine; 09-04-2010 at 12:24 PM..
Old 09-04-2010, 12:22 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

My coupon is also gone :0
Old 09-04-2010, 12:32 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

so is mine!!! How do we get them back?!?!?
Old 09-04-2010, 12:51 PM
destiny
Trading Teddy

destiny will become famous soon enough
 destiny is offline Status: Offline

Omg mine toooo!!!!
can we get them back!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 01:17 PM
gabbiechang
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Gabrielle4LeafClover18

gabbiechang will become famous soon enoughgabbiechang will become famous soon enough
 gabbiechang is offline Status: Offline

I lost mine too, and it is unfair since I was given the wrong coupon!
Old 09-04-2010, 01:36 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

i printed mine out twice in hopes of getting the right one and i didnt and then i was hoping today the glitch would be fixed and i could print it and its gone, this is disappointing where are the cybearguides? please try to fix this :\
Old 09-04-2010, 02:24 PM
hannahbuttercup115
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hannahbuttercup115

hannahbuttercup115 is on a distinguished road
 hannahbuttercup115 is offline Status: Offline

mines is gone too!!!! where are the cybergides??? we need your help!!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

I'll check mine I noticed mine was gone last night but thought it would be back this morning, I'm panicking because I can only use mine 11-12 September.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
LindseyArtistBear10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Umm... look up!!

LindseyArtistBear10 will become famous soon enough
 LindseyArtistBear10 is offline Status: Offline

Mine too! I sent an email to vwhelp and they haven't responded yet! I thought I deleted it by accident
Old 09-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LindseyArtistBear10
Mine too! I sent an email to vwhelp and they haven't responded yet! I thought I deleted it by accident
Yup, sorry I don't know but it might take them a while to get back to you. I think they've got through previous emails but it's just a guess. I emailed them and it took them about 3 weeks or less to reply.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
savanahcute25