BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-06-2010, 01:07 AM
animals rule
Polar Bear
BABV Name: savannahbanana

animals rule will become famous soon enough
 animals rule is offline Status: Offline
Default IDEA for haloween

for halloween we should have the witch broom ride again and maybe a mummy costume and vampire costume some people like vampires so that would be good for them and we could have a alien,angel,ghost and clown costumes and ect. tell me if you guys like the idea or not

Spoiler: show
i love halloween

Spoiler: show
halloween rules

Last edited by animals rule; 09-06-2010 at 01:10 AM..
Old 09-06-2010, 01:12 AM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

That's a wonderful idea I would love a vampire costume That is my dream
Old 09-06-2010, 01:13 AM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

These have been actual things in the past. ;]
Old 09-06-2010, 01:17 AM
CaKeCuP8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: anje

CaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud ofCaKeCuP8 has much to be proud of
 CaKeCuP8 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by KatyWhite2
These have been actual things in the past. ;]
Yeah, some of them...
Old 09-06-2010, 01:26 AM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

Those are great ideas for Halloween.
I would love to have a Broom Ride from last year!
Send these to Maxine! ( :
Old 09-06-2010, 02:59 AM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

I luv the idea yew souls send it to Maxine
I luv to have the broom
Old 09-06-2010, 03:01 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

Great idea :]
A vampire costume would be awesome!
Old 09-06-2010, 03:23 AM
AbigailShadow
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbigailShadow9

AbigailShadow is on a distinguished road
 AbigailShadow is offline Status: Offline

Great ideas! I'd love to have the broom back. Last year, I didn't have credits to get it. I do this year, though, and would really like to buy it. I also think your costume ideas are awesome.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:30 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

Yes last year they had a vampire costume, a ghost costume, a witch costume, a cowboy costume, a pirate costume, I am pretty sure there were more. They were available only for October. It will be fun to see if they bring those back, or get new ones. (or both) I love Halloween.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:40 AM
lautnerbieberlover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Sarah (: <3

lautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura aboutlautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura aboutlautnerbieberlover has a spectacular aura about
 lautnerbieberlover is offline Status: Offline

great ideas (:
we should also have a werewolf costume xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
starrlikeshotcoco[: