BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2010, 01:36 PM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Can I...?

Me and my sister were two of the first registered users of BABV - I think we registered in the September before it went live. I have many bears, and my sister has several, but they were all made before October 2008. We haven't made any since (but I'm getting a smallfry on Saturday! :] ) There were welcome passes available to register your furry friends who were made before Oct 2008, and we used them to register the bears we had. Now they've started giving out PSIs, and I missed out on 14 PSIs from my bears. ): Is there any way we can get the PSIs for the bears we've registered (apart from trading?) My sister has the fluffy chick and I have the kangaroo and the Boorific Ghost, to name but a few. O_o
Best Answer - Posted by MistyBear61
View Post Originally Posted by SimoneBuddyCub
Me and my sister were two of the first registered users of BABV - I think we registered in the September before it went live. I have many bears, and my sister has several, but they were all made before October 2008. We haven't made any since (but I'm getting a smallfry on Saturday! :] ) There were welcome passes available to register your furry friends who were made before Oct 2008, and we used them to register the bears we had. Now they've started giving out PSIs, and I missed out on 14 PSIs from my bears. ): Is there any way we can get the PSIs for the bears we've registered (apart from trading?) My sister has the fluffy chick and I have the kangaroo and the Boorific Ghost, to name but a few. O_o
I think it depends how old they are. If they're retired I doubt you'll be able to but its worth asking help for more information

Here's their address
vwhelp@buildabear.com

Sorry I can't help much!

Old 09-07-2010, 01:43 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SimoneBuddyCub
I think it depends how old they are. If they're retired I doubt you'll be able to but its worth asking help for more information

Here's their address
vwhelp@buildabear.com

Sorry I can't help much!

Old 09-07-2010, 03:10 PM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MistyBear61

Here's their address
vwhelp@buildabear.com

Sorry I can't help much!

Old 09-07-2010, 05:20 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

BABW not longer lets you make duplicate birth certificates to bring your furry friends online.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
meghan<3