BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > BABV-related Issues

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: I have a question about the Hello Kitty key clip code...

I have a question: Can you get the code without buying the regular sized Sanrio animal?
On Saturday, I was going to get the Hello Kitty Clip. And I didn't have extra money for the big animal, and I don't really want to buy the bigger animal. When I was ready to pay for the clip, I asked the employee to give me the code paper. And she said it was part of the birth certificate, and that I had to buy one of the bigger animals to get the code for the tiny friends shirt. I decided not to buy the clip. (If I wanted a key chain of Hello Kitty, without a code for babv I would buy one from Hallmark. The code is half the fun.)
I thought it was one code per clip, and that you didn't have to buy the bigger animal to get the code.
Best Answer - Posted by mickeyquack
karenbearhug wrote that the code should be given with the tiny clip. She has worked there for a while, so she should know. Here is her thread.

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91074

Maybe you could talk to another bearbuilder at your store, or speak to the manager. Good luck
Old 09-08-2010, 07:34 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

karenbearhug wrote that the code should be given with the tiny clip. She has worked there for a while, so she should know. Here is her thread.

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91074

Maybe you could talk to another bearbuilder at your store, or speak to the manager. Good luck

Last edited by mickeyquack; 09-08-2010 at 10:03 AM..
Old 09-08-2010, 09:36 AM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

You should absolutely have been offered a code with the tiny clip. They have nothing to do with the birth certificates and can be obtained without buying a full sized furry friend. Each clip, regardless if they were purchased or received with the furry friends, should get a code. I'm sorry there was a mix up at your store and that you didn't get one.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for answering. I knew I was right. I don't know if I'll be going back to the store before they run out. I plan on going again during the Star Wars weekend.
I'll give you both rep points, and I think I'll mark mickeyquack the best answer because she answered first.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT