BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2010, 08:31 PM
animals rule
Polar Bear
BABV Name: savannahbanana

animals rule will become famous soon enough
 animals rule is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb IDEA!!!

for october at bear stuff store they should sell like halloween ballons and tables and chairs and all that other stuff and another idea is pawlette confur's shop could sell some bear clothes and you pay with bb my friend has no credits and is not v.i.b so i thought people who can't buy bear clothes at bvo they could get like some other little stuff at pawltte confur's shop and they could sell shirts and dress and what not

tell me if like the idea

Spoiler: show
i am full of ideas
Old 09-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Beachgirl87
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Just call me Miranda ok??

Beachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the roughBeachgirl87 is a jewel in the rough
 Beachgirl87 is offline Status: Offline

OMG OMG send it in!!! I love that idea!! you are soooo smart!!! Keep up with the ideas!
Old 09-08-2010, 11:43 PM
SunnyDayz100
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Ella-chan~!

SunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the roughSunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the roughSunnyDayz100 is a jewel in the rough
 SunnyDayz100 is offline Status: Offline

Pawesomly Pawesome XD (i usally say it without the P XD) anyway send it in!! ^w^
Old 09-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Purrincess98
Polar Bear

Purrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to behold
 Purrincess98 is offline Status: Offline

LOOOVEEE it <3
Old 09-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

I think this should be in the general discussion so let me report it so I can get it moved (;
Old 09-08-2010, 11:58 PM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

well they already sell a lot of those thing for bearbills, at the store fur all seasons you can get all that furniture and at pawlette coufer's you can get some costumes

also another reason bear clothes are only for people with credits is so that people will be forced to buy things, they arent really doing it so everyone is happy, they are doing it to earn business
Old 09-09-2010, 08:31 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

The Store Fur All Seasons will probably open up sometime in October with Halloween stuff.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:11 PM
pinkprettyisa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ms. KevJumba xDD

pinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura about
 pinkprettyisa is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HarryLove13
well they already sell a lot of those thing for bearbills, at the store fur all seasons you can get all that furniture and at pawlette coufer's you can get some costumes

also another reason bear clothes are only for people with credits is so that people will be forced to buy things, they arent really doing it so everyone is happy, they are doing it to earn business
yeah
Old 09-10-2010, 12:42 AM
OmgMarychic1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Marychic1

OmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the rough
 OmgMarychic1 is offline Status: Offline

Good Idea but they do sell chairs and tables,ect and they prob. won't sell clothes for a bear only at bvo, they should sell clothes for the bear at Cybear headquarters, like the blue star hat for your bear would be cute!<3
Old 09-10-2010, 04:52 PM
mariemusicluvr32
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mariemusicluvr32

mariemusicluvr32 is on a distinguished road
 mariemusicluvr32 is offline Status: Offline

i like that idea about the bear wearing the hat would be cute
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
meghan<3, remichan<3