BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Zoeyrose2139
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Zoeyrose2139

Zoeyrose2139 is a jewel in the roughZoeyrose2139 is a jewel in the roughZoeyrose2139 is a jewel in the rough
 Zoeyrose2139 is offline Status: Offline
Angry Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I want highlights in babv SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
WE NEED HIGHLIGHTS!!!!!

Last edited by Zoeyrose2139; 09-10-2010 at 06:57 PM..
Old 09-09-2010, 04:59 PM
cassiecuddlycub42
Trading Teddy

cassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud of
 cassiecuddlycub42 is offline Status: Offline

The extra exclamation marks are considered spam, just saying. If you want highlights SO much, then suggest it to maxine@buildabear.com. Please don't complain, It will come soon. (:
Old 09-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

Please don't rush stuff like that... They might be in the process of making some new changes, and rushing won't help.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

I wouldn't rush them since Remi said, they may be adding stuff
I'd love highlights, but maybe that's a little over the top with the exclamation marks.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:05 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
I wouldn't rush them since Remi said, they may be adding stuff
I'd love highlights, but maybe that's a little over the top with the exclamation marks.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:17 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I understand that you want them so bad, but be patient. I'm sure that they're working hard on it, and they will come out eventually. As for the exclamation marks, I think you're being a little overdramatic.

And we don't NEED hilights. It's not like if they don't make hilights, a mod of rampaging people are going to start running around the city like crazy, destroying anything in their path and stealing all of the hotdogs from street vendors and flinging them into the air so hard that they all hit the moon and make it crash into Earth. It's not that urgent, so please be patient.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
I understand that you want them so bad, but be patient. I'm sure that they're working hard on it, and they will come out eventually. As for the exclamation marks, I think you're being a little overdramatic.

And we don't NEED hilights. It's not like if they don't make hilights, a mod of rampaging people are going to start running around the city like crazy, destroying anything in their path and stealing all of the hotdogs from street vendors and flinging them into the air so hard that they all hit the moon and make it crash into Earth. It's not that urgent, so please be patient.
Whoa!! I was huffing and puffing after I read that. xD
I guess your kinda right.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:33 PM
pinkprettyisa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ms. KevJumba xDD

pinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura aboutpinkprettyisa has a spectacular aura about
 pinkprettyisa is offline Status: Offline

it's really easy to do that look!
Capture.jpg
Old 09-09-2010, 05:35 PM
kodocha8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: daisyallheart1762

kodocha8 will become famous soon enough
 kodocha8 is offline Status: Offline

its ok. they'll soon put them up ^_^. you just got to be pacient
did you try sending a message to maxine or have you?
Old 09-09-2010, 05:44 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

Its okay, just be patient they might do it soon but plz dont spam
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
remichan<3