BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 09-11-2010, 02:04 PM
babygirl75
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: valeria

babygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud of
 babygirl75 is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb How to draw the fish hooks character! And justin bieber *For club: Fish Hooks*

Well heres the way i know, and found out. How to Draw Oscar:Click the image to open in full size.

Step 1. Oscar is going to be very easy to draw. All you have to do is start with a circle for the head, add the facial guidelines, and then end this step by making the body frame line.

Step 2. As you may know from the tutorial description, Oscar has a slight afro. You will begin drawing out the outline of his hairdo like you see here, and then the beginning shape of his neck When you are dome, this step should look a little like a broccoli Florette.

Step 3. Draw the entire shape of Oscar's body outline, and then add the circles for his eyes and or glasses. Color in the pupils and add the eyebrows. You will then end this step by drawing the collar line for the clothing and then the fin.

Step 4. Add some whiskers, and then draw in the mouth line like so. Lastly, draw in the stripes for the clothes, and then add the fin detailing lines. Erase the shapes and lines you drew in step one.

Step 5. In the end, this is how Oscar comes out looking. All you have to do now is color him in. I hope you liked learning how to draw this Fish Hooks character from the new upcoming Disney Channel cartoon series.

Bea: How to Draw Bea:Click the image to open in full size.

Step 1. Okay, you will begin by making a round shape for her head, and then add the facial guidelines.

Step 2. Next, draw the curly line for her bangs, and then add the shapes for her bulging eyes, and wide smile. Lastly draw the front line for her body or chest.

Step 3. Continue drawing her hair, and then add her pretty headband that is topped with a star. Next, color in the pupils, and lip line, and then draw more of the shape for her body.

Step 4. Draw the back of her hairstyle, and then finish drawing out her body which also happens to be her clothes too. See how pretty Bea is coming out?

Step 5. Yeah I know, this was definitely a fast lesson. Finish off Bea by drawing her striped lines on the pretty dress. Erase the guidelines and shapes you drew in step one to clean up your drawing.

Step 6. When you are all done, Bea should come out looking like the cartoon goldfish you see here. Color her in and you have just created one of the newest students of Freshwater High.

And Milo: How to Draw Milo: Click the image to open in full size.

Step 1. Start with a circle for Milo's head, and then add the facial guidelines.

Step 2. Now you can start drawing out the outline of Milo's body which includes the hair or fins, and then the lower half of his body which is also his clothing.

Step 3. Add the detailing definition lines for Milo's head fins, and then draw out the shapes of his eyes, and mouth. Don't forget the eyebrows.

Step 4. For your last drawing step, all you need to do is color in his eyes, and then draw the outline around the mouth or fish lips. Draw a collar line, and add fin detailing on the arms. Erase the lines and shapes you drew in step one.

Step 5. Now here is your cute little fish character from Fish Hooks. Color him in and that is all she wrote.

And Justin bieber *extra!* How to Draw Justin Bieber: Click the image to open in full size.

Step 1. Ok drawing cadets, this is the first step. I know the first step can be pretty easy for most of you. To begin, sketch out the core basics of the face shape and guidelines. Add the base of the shoulders for his head to be placed on. Imagine if his head were floating on a ball? It would be pretty awesome. Nevertheless, this is very essential part of the tutorial that will help gear you towards a perfect Justin Bieber portrait. Get packed and launched for the next step!

Step 2. Alright this is second step. I wanted to make this step very easy and breezy so you can guarantee to make the face details almost perfect. The basic features you'll be focusing on are the eyes and the top lip. This should be very easy for you to accomplish. Are you ready for the next step?

Step 3. You made it to step three, congratulations. There are a lot more steps left. To get this step packed into the mud, work on the other important features of his face. Justin Bieber has a noticeably strange nose. Without that nose, it wouldn't look solely like Justin. I know the face right now looks very freaky, but don't worry about it. Sketch out the pupils and the mere flesh of his lips. After you've completed this, your ready to hoe your way through the next step.

Step 4. You can say this step is pretty easy. In fact it's a very easy step. All you need to prepare your pencil for sketching is the shape of the face. I don't know about you but face shapes are wicked easy to sketch out. Are you ready for the next hardworking assessment?

Step 5. In this step we will begin sketching out the hair for Justin. His hair is similar that of a skater or punk style. I see lots of kids these days with hairstyles such as this.When you draw the hair, make sure you go over the strokes smoothly. You want the hair to look delicate and soft. I made mistakes with hair before by making it look too rough. Get ready to move onto the next step.

Step 6. Alright, this is the next step for your Justin Bieber drawing. When you draw the rest of the hair, keep in mind the soft and delicate strokes that will make the hair contain some aesthetic realism to it. Once you've laid that out, get to sketching out the different wrinkles in the shirt. I have fun drawing folds and wrinkles. The next step might be a little harder for you so, prepare for it.

Step 7. Your finally on the last step of the tutorial. When you draw the hand, make sure to keep the natural form of it. I had a little trouble drawing the hand myself. When I draw hands, I always start off with the basic shape of the palm. It's easier this way. After you've completed that, work on the rest of the clothing. This consists of details like more wrinkles and folds. Don't forget to fill in the eyes. If you haven't and prefer to keep his eyes uncolored, then that's good too. He might look a little scary that way though.

Step 8. You should give yourself a pat on the back now. You've finished the tutorial on how to draw Justin Bieber step by step. I hope this lesson was at some ease for you. I made the steps very easy to complete so that you can go show off to your friends. The line work can show you some pointers on what you've missed and what you need to eraser. Thanks so much for viewing this tutorial, and good luck!
Old 09-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Peacecookie12
Polar Bear

Peacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to behold
 Peacecookie12 is offline Status: Offline

Impressive with the justin bieber one and thanx for posting 1rst post

Last edited by Peacecookie12; 09-11-2010 at 02:19 PM..
Old 09-11-2010, 02:52 PM
goldie34
Polar Bear

goldie34 is on a distinguished road
 goldie34 is offline Status: Offline

ooh impressive xD
Old 09-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

did you type that up yourself?
Old 09-12-2010, 06:14 PM
babygirl75
Trading Teddy

babygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud of

@Marci i found it and i thought it would be interesting to read. But i did erase some stuff.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:16 PM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

wow soo cool thanks for showing us that
Old 09-15-2010, 01:36 PM
SimoneBuddyCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: c h l o e ♥

SimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to beholdSimoneBuddyCub is a splendid one to behold
 SimoneBuddyCub is offline Status: Offline

Woah, aweshumm! xD
Old 09-18-2010, 11:19 AM
babygirl75
Trading Teddy

thanks simone! :]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
j.b, simone was here <3